DRDO recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.drdo.gov.in for the recruitment of 15 vacancies at Defence Research and Development Organization. The candidate who is looking for Scientist E, Scientist D, Scientist C can apply online application on or before 30th November 2018.
|Organization Name||Defence Research and Development Organization|
|Total Number of Posts||15|
|Scientist E||2 Posts|
|Scientist D||2 Posts|
|Scientist C||11 Posts|
|Qualification||At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science & Engg or Information & Technology from a recognized university or equivalent.|
|Age limit||Scientist D/E: 45 years|
Scientist C: 35 years
as on closing date of advertisement
|Pay Scale||Scientist E: Rs. 123100/- Per Month|
Scientist D: Rs. 77800/- Per Month
Scientist C: Rs. 67700/- Per Month
|SC/ ST/ Divyang / Women||No Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission Last Date||30th November 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Personal Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at website rac.gov.in on or before 30th November 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed Closing Date for submission of online recruitment application
- The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars carefully in the online recruitment application as submission of wrong / incomplete information may lead to rejection through computer based shortlisting. Detailed guidelines for submission of online application are available on RAC website (https://rac.gov.in).
- The applicants are advised to carefully attach all the certificates / documentary evidence of age, educational qualifications, experience etc. in the online recruitment application as no correspondence will be made to the candidate for submission of Non legible / incomplete attachments.
- Those applications which are not finally submitted by the candidates in accordance with the instructions will be automatically rejected by the computer system and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Therefore, candidates are advised to finally submit the application carefully and enclose all necessary documents as applicable.
- Before submitting the online recruitment application, the candidates are requested to go through carefully the details against vacancy and contents of the advertisement published as well as on the RAC website https://rac.gov.in.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for personal interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications. They must ensure that information provided by them is true. If at the time of interview or at any subsequent stage, any information given by them or any claim made by them in their online application is found to be false/ incorrect, their candidature will be liable to be rejected and they may also be debarred either permanently or for a specified period from appearing in any future selection activity conducted by RAC.