DRDO recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.drdo.gov.in for the recruitment of 41 (forty one) vacancies for Scientist B. Apply before 21 Days from the date of Publication of Advertisement in the Employment News.
Advertisement Number:- 132
|Organization Name||Defence Research and Development Orginsation|
|No of vacancies||41|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||21 Days from the date of Publication of Advertisement in the Employment News|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by DRDO with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for DRDO recruitment 2018.
DRDO recruitment Scientist vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Scientist B||41||Rs. 56100/-|
DRDO 2018 eligibility criteria for Scientist
Educational Qualification: First Class Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics & Communication/Computer Science & Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.
Age Limit: 28 years for UR, 31 years for OBC (NCL) & 33 years for SC/ST as on closing date of advertisement
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
DRDO Scientist 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- GATE Score
- Personal Interview
DRDO application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for DRDO should pay the below charges through online.
- SC/ST/Women/Divyang: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
DRDO application form for Scientist 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.rac.gov.in on or before 21 Days from the Date of Publication of Advertisement in the Employment News.
DRDO Scientist 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||21 Days from the Date of Publication of Advertisement in the Employment News|
- Those applications which are not locked/ finalised by the candidates in accordance with the instructions will be automatically rejected by the computer system and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Therefore candidates are advised to Submit/ Finalise the Application carefully and enclose all necessary documents as applicable.
- The applicants should ensure their eligibility in respect of age, essential qualifications etc.
- No request with respect to the change in any data submitted by the candidates will be entertained once the Closing Date of online submission is over.
- The OBC (Non‐creamy Layer) candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in prescribed format of Government of India, from a competent authority. The certificate must have been issued on or after 01 Apr 2018 and must be valid through the Financial Year 2018‐
- The number of vacancies for any subject may vary.
- Detailed guidelines for submission of online application are available on RAC website (https://rac.gov.in).
- Translation ambiguity, if any, can be resolved to the English version of the advertisement published in the Employment News.
- Dispute, if any, will be subject to the courts/ tribunals having jurisdiction over Delhi only.