DSCI Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 45 Senior Resident and Junior Resident Posts has been released on the official website at dsci.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Delhi State Cancer Institute can apply for Walkin application on or before 2022-06-15.
|Organization Name||Delhi State Cancer Institute|
|Post Name||Senior Resident, Junior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||45|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, DMRT, MD, DNB, DA, DMRD, MS, DM|
DSCI Post Details
Senior Resident: 19 Posts
Junior Resident: 26 Posts
- Senior Resident: MBBS, DMRT, MD, MS, DNB, Post Graduate with a relevant subject from a recognized university or institution.
- Junior Resident: Recognized MBBS qualification (first preference shall be given to those who have passed MBBS during or after 2018). Those who have already completed one year of JR ship in any Govt Institution may be considered if fresh candidates are not available. Registration with Delhi Medical Council.
- Senior Resident: Rs. 67700/- per month
- Junior Resident: Rs. 56100/- per month
- Senior Resident: 37 years
- Junior Resident: 35 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with all relevant documents at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 14th, 15th June 2022