DSSC Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 83 Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Civilian Motor Driver, Carpenter, Multi Tasking Staff, Sukhani Posts has been released on the official website at dssc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Defence Services Staff College, Tamil Nadu can apply Offline application on or before 2021-05-22.
|Organization Name||Defence Services Staff College|
|Post Name||Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Civilian Motor Driver, Carpenter, Multi Tasking Staff, Sukhani|
|No. of Vacancies||83|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th|
- Stenographer: 4 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 10 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver: 7 Posts
- Carpenter: 1 Post
- Sukhani:- 1 Post
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 60 Posts
- Stenographer: 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Skill Test Norms : Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (On Computer)
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th Class pass from a recognized Board or University; and Skill Test: A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on a computer (Time allowed – 10 minutes).
- Civilian Motor Drive: 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Must possess a civilian driving license for heavy vehicles. Two years experience from a recognized Organisation or Undertaking in driving heavy vehicles.
- Carpenter: Sailors of the rank of leading Seaman and above of the Indian Navy. Carpenter (i) 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University and Two years experience from a recognized Organisation or Undertaking in the trade.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/Institute.
- Sukhani:- 1. 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University;
2. Certificate in swimming from a recognized Organisation or Undertaking.
3. Good sailing knowledge and two years experience in small boats.
4. Proficient in handling out Board Motors.
- Stenographer: Rs. 25500 – 81100/- per month
- Carpenter, LDC, Civilian Motor Drive & Sukhani: Rs. 19900 – 63200/- per month
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs. 18000 – 56900/- per month
- Sukhani, Multi-Tasking Staff & Carpenter: 18 to 25 years as on 22nd May 2021
- All Other: 18 to 27 years as on 22nd May 2021
- Age Relaxation:- 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST
Selection Process: The Selection based on Written Test
Application Fee:- No Fee
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicant may appear along with a filled application form with Self-attested copies of 10th, 12th Std Mark Sheet & Diploma/ITI Certificates, SC/ST certificate/OBC Non-Creamy Layer certificate/Discharge book, experience certificate, EWS certificate, etc send to The Commandant, Defence Services Staff College, Wellington (Nilgiris) – 643 231. Tamil Nadu on or before 22nd May 2021.
Notification Date: 1st May 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 22nd May 2021
Official Notification & Application Form:- Click here