DSSSB Jobs 2020 for PGT, TGT, Librarian, candidates can apply for 3358 position after completing Master Degree, Ph.D, Degree, Diploma. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in DSSSB Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 04/20 released by Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 23-02-2020.
|Organization Name||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Post Name||PGT, TGT, Librarian|
|No. of Vacancies||3358|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree, Ph.D, Degree, Diploma|
PGT Sociology-Male:– 9 Posts
PGT Sociology-Female:- 7 Posts
PGT Economics-Male:- 34 Posts
PGT Economics-Female:- 52 Posts
PGT Hindi-Male:- 111 Posts
PGT Hindi-Female:- 91 Posts
PGT Computer Science-Male:- 14 Posts
PGT Computer Science-Female:- 10 Posts
PGT Political Science-Male:- 24 Posts
PGT Political Science-Female:- 41 Posts
PGT Agriculture-Male:- 2 Posts
PGT Graphics-Male:- 1 Post
PGT Sanskrit-Male:- 31 Posts
PGT Urdu-Male:- 2 Posts
PGT Geography-Female:- 10 Posts
PGT History-Female:- 24 Posts
PGT Physical Education-Female:- 9 Posts
PGT Home Science-Female:- 74 Posts
PGT Engineering Drawing-Male:- 1 Post
PGT Fine Arts-Male:- 13 Posts
PGT Fine Arts-Female:- 9 Posts
PGT Physical Education-Male:- 8 Posts
PGT Music-Female:- 2 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- and Grade pay Rs 4800/-
Physical Education Teacher:- 692 Posts
Domestic Science Teacher:- 194 Posts
Music Teacher:- 123 Posts
Drawing Teacher:- 231 Posts
TGT Computer Science:- 364 Posts
Librarian:- 197 Posts
TGT Special Education Teacher:- 978 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- and Grade pay Rs 4600/-
PGT (Sociology, Economics, Political Science, Agriculture, Urdu, Geography, History):- Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from any recognized University. Degree / Diploma in training /Education. Having obtained Ph.D. Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University/Institution OR Having obtained First Division in Higher Secondary, Degree and Post Graduate Examination with the Mandatory condition that the candidate will acquire the B.Ed. / B.T. qualification within a period not exceeding three years from the date of his joining the service.
PGT Hindi, Sanskrit:- Master’s Degree (or its equivalent oriental degree in the case of PGT Sanskrit/Hindi) in the subject concerned from any recognized University. Degree / Diploma in training /Education. Having obtained Ph.D. Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University/Institution OR Having obtained First Division in Higher Secondary, Degree and Post Graduate Examination with the Mandatory condition that the candidate will acquire the B.Ed. / B.T. qualification within a period not exceeding three years from the date of his joining the service.
PGT Computer Science:- B.E. or B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) plus Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications or B or C Level Diploma from DOEACC, Ministry of Communications and IT plus One Year Teaching Experience OR M.Sc. (Computer Science)/MCA plus One Year Teaching Experience OR Master of Engineering or M.Tech (Computer Science/IT).
PGT Graphics-Male:- Bachelor in Fine Art (with Graphics Specialization) OR Higher Secondary/Intermediate/Sr. School Certificate Examination with minimum 5 years (full time) Diploma in Painting/Commercial Art with graphics as one of the subject.
PGT Physical Education:- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) OR Bachelor of Physical Education (BPE) OR Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Health and Physical Education and Degree in Sports at least 55% marks as per national council for Teacher Education (Recognition norms and procedure) Regulations 2009 OR At least 50% marks in the B.P.Ed. Degree/B.P.Ed. (Integrated) four years professional degree in accordance with the national council for Teacher Education (Recognition norms and procedure) regulations 2007 notified on 10th December 2007 OR B.P.Ed. with at least 55% marks OR B.P.E. Course (or its equivalent) of three years duration with at least 50% marks in accordance with the national council for Teacher Education (Form of application for recognition the time limit of submission of an applicant. Determination of norms and standards for recognition of Teacher Education Programs and permission to start new course OR training) Regulations, 2002 notified on 13th November 2002 AND M.P.Ed. of at least two years duration from any national council for Teacher Education recognized institution.
PGT Home Science-Female:- M.Sc. (Home Science) from a recognized University OR B.Sc. (Home Science) B.Ed. from a recognized University provided the teacher has satisfactorily pursued a condensed course in Home Science through three consecutive summer institutes or through a one-year evening course.
PGT Engineering Drawing-Male:- Master Degree in Drawing & Painting with a recognized diploma/certificate of minimum one-year duration provided the person has studied Geometrical /Mechanical Drawing in his course. Graduate in Engineering (Preferably Mechanical) from a recognized University or Institute established by law or equivalent degree. Graduate in Architecture from a recognized University or Institute established by law provided he had offered Geometrical and Mechanical Drawing as one of the Subjects in Higher Secondary for the equivalent course. B.Tech. Education Degree from Regional College of Education. Graduate from a recognized University with one of the following possessing Drawing Teacher Diploma/Certificate provided he has studied Geometrical and Mechanical Drawing in the graduation and/or Drawing Teacher Diploma/Certificate. Three years full-time Diploma Course (or five years part-time of the Art Department of the erstwhile Delhi Polytechnic) provided he had taken up the refresher course in the Delhi Polytechnic, Delhi. Four years of Art Master’s Course from the Govt. School of Arts, Chandigarh, Punjab. Holder of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 years course) from any state Board or Technical Education.
PGT Fine Arts:- Bachelor in Fine Art or Higher Secondary*/Intermediate/Sr. School Certificate Exam with minimum 5 year (Full Time) diploma in Fine Art/Painting/Drawing & Painting from a recognized Institute/University. Graduate with Drawing & Painting as one of the subjects with minimum 4 years (Full Time) diploma from a recognized Institute/University. Master Degree in Fine Art/Drawing & Painting with a minimum of 2 years (Full Time) diploma from a recognized Institute/University.
PGT Music-Female:- MA (Music) or M (Music) of any recognized University OR Sangeet Alankar (MMusic) from All India Gandharva Mahavidyalaya Mandal Bombay – 8 years OR Sangeet Kovid (MMusic) Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya, Kheragarh – 8 years OR Sangeet Praveen (MMusic) the Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad – 8 years OR Sangeet Nipun (MMusic) the Bhatkhande Sangeet Vidyapeeth, Lucknow – 7 years OR Any degree which may be considered recognized by the body constituted by the University concerned. For the teachers recruited before 31 March 1974. Class-II. Higher Secondary with any of the following:- Sangeet Visharad Examination of the Gandharva Mahavidyalaya Mandal, Bombay. Sangeet Vid Examination of the Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya Kehragarh (M.P.). The Sangeet Prabhakar Examination of the Prayag Sangeet Samiti (Academy of Music) Allahabad. Sangeet Visharad Examination of Bhatkhande Sangeet Vidyapeeth, Lucknow (Previously Morris College of Hindustani Music, Lucknow). Final Examination of the Madhava Sangeet Mahavidyalaya, Lashkar, Gwalior. Highest Examination of Baroda State School of Music. The final Examination of Shankar Gandharva Vidyalaya, Gwalior. Sangeet Ratna Diploma awarded by the Director, Deptt. of Education, M.P. OR The new diploma /degree awarded by the concerned Institutions/agencies in lieu thereof. In addition to the above at least 10 years experience of teaching music to Higher Secondary Classes in the number Schools of Board.
Physical Education Teacher:- Graduate with Bachelor’s of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or it’s equivalent.
Domestic Science Teacher:- Bachelor’s Degree in Domestic Science/Home Science from a recognized University/Institute and Bachelor’s in Education with Domestic Science/Home Science as a Teaching Subject.
Music Teacher:- B.A. Degree with Music as one of the subjects from a recognized university OR Higher secondary with any one of the following:- Sangeet Visharad Examination of the Gandharva Mahavidyalaya Mandal, Bombay. Sangeet vid examination of the Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya Khairabad (M.P.). The Sangeet Prabhakar Examination of the Prayag Sangeet Samiti (Academy of Music), Allahabad. Sangeet Visharad Examination of Bhatkhande Sangeet Vidyapeeth, Lucknow (Previously, Morris College of Hindustani Music, Lucknow). Final examination of the Madhya Sangeet Mahavidyalaya Lashkar, Gwalior. Highest examination of Baroda State School of Music. The final examination of Shankar Gandharva Vidyalaya, Gwalior. Sangeet Ratan diploma awarded by the Director, Department of Education, M.P. (OR the new Diploma /Degree awarded by the concerned agencies/institutions in lieu thereof).
Drawing Teacher:- Five years Diploma in Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Art from a University/Institute recognized by the Government of India OR Master’s Degree in Drawing and Painting/Fine Art form a recognized University OR Bachelor Degree in Drawing/Painting/Fine Art plus Two years full-time diploma in Painting/Fine Art from a recognized University/Institution.
TGT Computer Science:- Bachelor degree in Computer Application (BCA) from a Recognized University OR Graduation in Computer Science from a recognized university. (Provided that the Computer science subject must be studied in all years as main subject) OR BE/B.Tech (Computer Science/Information Technology) from a recognized university OR Graduation in any subject and ‘A’ level course from DOEACC Ministry of Information Communication and Technology Govt. of India.
Librarian:- Degree from a recognized University or Equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Diploma in Library Science from a recognized University/Institute or Equivalent. Experience of Two Years in Library/Computerization of a Library or One year Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized institute or equivalent.
TGT Special Education Teacher:- Graduate with B.Ed (Special Education) or B.Ed. with a two years Diploma in Special Education or Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education OR Any other equivalent qualification approved by Rehabilitation Council of India. Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE.
|PGT (Sociology, Economics, Hindi, Political Science, Agriculture, Graphics, Sanskrit, Urdu, Geography, History, Home Science, Engineering Drawing, Fine Arts)||36 years|
|PGT (Computer Science, Physical Education), Physical Education Teacher, Drawing Teacher, TGT Computer Science, Librarian, TGT Special Education Teacher||30 years|
|Music Teacher||32 years|
The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
SC/ST/PWD/Women/Ex-Servicemen:- Exempted Fee
Others:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: SBI e-pay
How to Apply
The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully, which are available at http://dsssbonline.nic.in (when candidate login for filling up of applications) before filling up Online Application Form for the post(s) concerned.
Starting date to apply online:- 24th January 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 23rd February 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- The vacancies advertised are provisional and liable to vary (increase or decrease). In case the vacancy position is reduced to any number or even nil by the user department, Board is not liable to compensate the applicant for any consequential damage/ loss. Further, vacancies in respect of PH/ PwD candidates are liable to vary (increase or decrease) subject to provisions of RPwD Act 2016.
- The DSSSB reserves the right to cancel or modify the advertisement or part of it at any stage. The number of vacancies is provisional and subject to change.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel a part or entire process of examination or a part of it due to administrative reason(s) and in case of unfair means, cheating or other irregularities/ malpractice noticed by the Board. The Board also reserves the right to cancel or set up a new examination centre and divert the candidates to appear at that examination centre if required.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel any centre of exam and ask the candidates of that centre to appear at another centre. The Board also reserves the right to direct candidates of any centre to some other centre to take the Exam. No request for change in date, time and centre of exam will be accepted under any circumstances.
- The Board reserves the right to change or make amendment in the examination scheme, given in AnnexureI, any time before the examination, if so required.
- The candidature of the candidate to the written Examination is entirely provisional and subject to the outcome of any direction/ decision/ order/ pronouncement of any Court of Law and mere issue of Admit Card or appearance at Examination does not entitle him/her to any claim for the post.
- Abbreviations used are denoted as under: EWS-Economically Weaker Sections, UR-Unreserved (General), SC- Scheduled Caste, ST- Scheduled Tribe, OBC- Other Backward Classes, PwD-Person with Disability, OH-Orthopedically Handicapped, VH- Visually Handicapped.
- The educational qualification, age, experience and other eligibility conditions against the post shall be determined as on the closing date of online submission of application.
- Use of Calculator, Laptop, Palmtop, other Digital Instrument/ Mobile/ Cell phone, Pager/ electronic watches and any metallic items etc. is/ are not allowed. In case any candidate is caught/ found to be in possession of any gadget/instrument, he/ she would be debarred from the examination and legal proceedings shall also be initiated against the candidates.
- The candidates are instructed to follow the following dress code while appearing for DSSSB Exam. (a) Light clothes with half sleeves not having big buttons, brooch/badge, flower etc. with Salwar/ Trouser. (b) Slippers, sandals with low heels. Shoes are not allowed.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any of the above gadgets in the examination centre as no arrangements for keeping or for security of these items would be available at the centers.
- In case there is any discrepancy among the English, Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi version of advertisement/ information, the English version will be treated as final.
- If there is any inaccuracy or any discrepancy in filling OMR Sheet, their OMR sheets will not be evaluated.