DSSSB recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.delhi.gov.in for the recruitment of 1650 vacancies at Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. The candidate who is looking for Pharmacist, Nursing Officer & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 13th July 2018 and before 13th August 2018.
|Organization Name||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Total Number of Posts||1650|
|Post name||Pharmacist, Nursing Officer|
|Nursing Officer||684 Posts|
|Qualification||Pharmacist: B. Pharmacy from a recognized Institute OR 10+2 with science stream (Physics/Chemistry/Biology) from a recognized Board.|
Nursing Officer: Matriculation or its equivalent and ‘A’ Grade certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution and Certificate in Midwifery and Should be able to speak Hindustani fluently.
|Age limit||Pharmacist: 18 to 30 years|
Nursing Officer: 32 years
|Pay Scale||Pharmacist: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month|
Nursing Officer: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
|Through SBI e-pay|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||13th July 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||13th August 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on One Tier Examination.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.delhi.gov.in from 13th July 2018 to 13th August 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PH: 10 years
- The vacancies advertised are provisional and liable to vary. In case the vacancy position is reduced to any number or even nil by the user department, Board is not liable to compensate the applicant for any consequential damage/ loss. The vacancies in equivalent/ comparable posts can also be filled through this advertisement.
- The Board reserves the right to reject the candidature of any ineligible candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel a part of or entire process of examination or a part of it due to administrative reason(s) and in case of unfair means, cheating or other irregularities/malpractice noticed by the Board. The Board also reserves the right to cancel or set up a new examination centre and divert the candidates to appear at that examination centre if required.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel any centre of exam and ask the candidates of that centre to appear at another centre. The Board also reserves the right to direct candidates of any centre to some other centre to take the Exam. No request for change in date, time and centre of exam will be accepted under any circumstances.
- The Board reserves the right to change or make amendment in the examination scheme, given in Annexure-I, any time before the examination, if so required.
- The candidature of the candidate to the written Examination is entirely provisional and subject to the outcome of any direction/ decision/ order/ pronouncement of any Court of Law and mere issue of Admit Card or appearance at Examination does not entitle him/her to any claim for the post.
- The DSSSB reserves the right to cancel or modify the advertisement or part of it at any stage. The number of vacancies is provisional and subject to change (increase or decrease).
- Abbreviations used are denoted as under:
- UR-Unreserved (General), SC- Scheduled Caste, ST- Scheduled Tribe, OBC- Other Backward Classes, PH-Physically Handicapped, OH-Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing Handicapped, BL- Both Leg, OA- One Arm, OL- One Leg, OAL- One Arm & One Leg.
- The educational qualification, age, experience and other eligibility conditions against the post shall be determined as on the closing date of online submission of application.
- Use of Calculator, Laptop, Palmtop, other Digital Instrument/ Mobile/ Cell phone, Pager/electronic watches etc. is/ are not allowed. In case any candidate is caught/found to be in possession of any gadget/instrument, he/ she would be debarred from the examination and legal proceedings shall also be initiated against the candidates.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any of the above gadgets in the exam. Centre as no arrangements for keeping or for security of these items would be available at the centers.
- In case there is any discrepancy among the English, Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi version of advertisement/ information, the English version will be treated as final.