DSYA Haryana Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 14 High Performance Manager, Head Coach, Young Professional, Physiotherapist Grade Posts has been released on the official website at haryanasports.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Department of Sports & Youth Affairs, Haryana can apply Offline application on or before 2023-01-10.
|Organization Name||Department of Sports & Youth Affairs, Haryana|
|Post Name||High Performance Manager, Head Coach, Young Professional, Physiotherapist Grade|
|No. of Vacancies||14|
|Educational Qualification||MSI, PHD, MBA, Diploma, Master’s degree|
DSYA Haryana Post Details
High Performance Manager: 1 Post
Head Coach: 3 Posts
Young Professional: 1 Post
Physiotherapist Grade-II: 1 Post
Physiotherapist Grade-I: 1 Post
- High Performance Manager: Master Sports (MSI/PHD/MBA with at least 10 Years of Research Experience. OR Eminent players having represented India in Senior Category with at least 5 Years of sports management/ Research experience. OR Eminent Coach having trained Indian Player with at least 10 years of sports management/ research experience.
- Head Coach: Candidate should have diploma in Coaching from SAI/ NS NIS or from any other recognized Indian/ Foreign University and should have represented India in Olympics/ World Cup/ World Championship. Certificate Course from concerned National/ International Federation is a must. Working knowledge of computer is essential. Minimum 10 years of experience of coaching is required. OR Experience in Coaching with Senior/ Junior Indian teams or Decoration of Dronacharya/ Arjuna/ Dhyan Chand Award or who have produced medalists in International Competitions. Minimum 10 years of experience of coaching is required. OR Central Government/ State Government/ PSU employees may be allowed to apply for the position. However, the applicable recruitment rules of the Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT) will be applicable for all such postings on deputation. OR Permanent employees of Sports Authority of India (SAI) interested in applying for the position must send a self-attested letter addressed to Sr. Director (Khelo India) @ [email protected] and not apply through the advertisement. Whereas contractual employees of SAI must apply as per process directly to the KISCE in reply to this advertisement.
- Young Professional: Master’s degree or equivalent qualification/Bachelor’s degree with Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Management or equivalent from a recognized University with minimum 50% of marks. OR Graduate with at least Three years of work experience.
- Physiotherapist Grade-II: Masters in Physiotherapy from any recognized
Indian or Foreign University.
- Physiotherapist Grade-I: Bachelors in Physiotherapy from any recognized
Indian or Foreign University.
- High Performance Manager: Rs. 100000-150000/- Per Month
- Head Coach: Rs. 100000-150000/- Per Month
- Young Professional: Rs. 40000/- Per Month
- Physiotherapist Grade-II: Rs. 60000-80000 /- Per Month
- Physiotherapist Grade-I: Rs. 40000-60000/- Per Month
- High Performance Manager: 65 years
- Head Coach: As Per Rules
- Young Professional: 32 years
- Physiotherapist Grade-II: 45 years
- Physiotherapist Grade-I: 45 years
Selection Process: selection will be based on the interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates should send their Application along with the required documents by registered/ speed post and email, [email protected] Directorate of Sports & Youth Affairs, Haryana Tau Devilal Sports Complex, Sector-3, Panchkula, Haryana-134109 on or before 10th January 2023.
Notification date: 23rd December 2022.
Application Last Date: 10th January 2023.