DTU Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.dtu.ac.in for the hiring of 17 vacancies at Delhi Technology University. The candidate who is looking for Associate Professor can apply online application on or before 13-09-2019.
|Organization Name||Delhi Technology University|
|Post Name||Associate Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||17|
|Educational Qualification||PGDM, Ph.D|
Associate Professor:- 17 Posts
Job Type:- Direct Basis
Pay Scale:- AGP Rs. 9000/- in PB – IV (Rs. 37400 – 67000/-)
Associate Professor:- 1. First class or equivalent Master’s degree in Business Management/ Administration in a relevant management related discipline or first class in Two year full time PGDM declared equivalent with PhD or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 year experience in teaching/ research /industry at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent. OR
- Master’s degree in relevant branch with at least 55% marks and Ph.D. in relevant branch.
- Minimum of 5 year experience in relevant.
50 years as on 13.09.2019
Selection will be on the basis of Presentation and Interview.
Gen/ OBC:- Rs. 1000/-
EWS/ SC/ ST/ PH Category Candidates:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Method:- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at DTU‘s website (direct link is given below) from 13th July 2019 to 13th September 2019.
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 13th July 2019
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 13th September 2019
Last Date for Submission of hard Copies of Application Form:- 23rd September 2019
Advt. Details & Application Form:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- 2.Application Form must be accompanied by a online fee receipt of Rs.1000/- in case of General/OBC candidates and Rs.500/- in case of EWS/SC/ST/PH Category candidates. No other mode of payment will be accepted by the University.
3. Application Form must also be accompanied by self-attested copies of Educational and Professional Qualifications, Experience, Caste Certificate/PH Certificate (in case claiming benefit of reservation).
4. Prescribed Educational Qualifications are minimum & mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received is more, the University reserves the right to short-list the candidates to be called for interview and no claim for refund of fee shall be entertained in any case.
5. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the posts advertised, no correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of screening test/interview and reason for not being called for interview.
6. The number of posts advertised is provisional and can be varied as per the requirement of the University.
7. Reservation benefits will be available to the EWS/SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates in accordance with the instructions / orders / circulars issued from time to time by the Govt. of Delhi. The reservation benefits under SC/STs shall be admissible as per judgment dated 12.9.2012 of Hon’ble High Court of Delhi as passed in No. 5390/2010, CM No. 20815/2010 – Deepak Kumar and Ors Vs District and Sessions Judge, Delhi and Ors. as per which SC/ST candidates of other States/UTs shall also be eligible for reservation benefit. However, this shall be further subject to policy decision of Govt. of Delhi for SC/ST migrants of other States.
8. The OBC candidates must be in possession of filled prescribed Annexure I, alongwith his/her caste certificate issued by the Govt. of Delhi only.
9. The candidates applying under EWS category must fulfill the condition as prescribed by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi vide circular no. F.19(10)./2018/S-IV/1595 dated 28.05.2019.
10. The candidates applying for more than one discipline should submit separate application form alongwith requisite fees.
11. The Educational qualification, age, experience and other conditions of eligibility as stipulated above against the post shall be determined as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
12. Applicants already in employment in Government Department/Autonomous Bodies/Universities under Central/State Government should apply through proper channel.
13. The persons working in private organization, claiming previous experience of working in Government Department/Autonomous Bodies/Universities under Central/State Government on regular basis, should enclose a certificate from that Govt. organization stating no vigilance or disciplinary case was pending or contemplated against them. Failure to provide the same shall make them ineligible for consideration to the post.
14. Incomplete application and those received after closing date or without requisite fees shall be rejected and no claim for refund of fee shall be entertained in any case.
15. Candidates must ensure that their application must reach the University well in time. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss.
16. No TA/DA in connection with the submission of application form or appearing in the screening test/presentation/interview will be paid to the candidate.
17. If the qualification possessed by the candidate is equivalent, then the authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated must be indicated and its copy must be attached.
18. No documents will be accepted or considered by the University after submission of application form by the candidate and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
19. In case of any query candidate may enquire at email id email@example.com or call at 01127871044-45, Ext. No. 1132.
20. Any dispute with regard to this recruitment will be subject to the Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction over Delhi.