DWCD Bemetara Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 2 Hair Worker, Multi Purpose Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at bemetara.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Department of Women and Child Development Bemetara can apply Offline application on or before 2022-07-19.
|Organization Name||Department of Women and Child Development Bemetara|
|Post Name||Hair Worker, Multi Purpose Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
DWCD Bemetara Post Details
Hair Worker: 1 Post
Multi Purpose Assistant: 1 Post
- Hair Worker: Any woman having a Law degree/Master in Social Work with at least 3 years experience of working on violence against women issues in a Government or Non- 15000 5. Government project/program. She should be a resident of the local community so that local human resources and expertise is. utilized for effective for auctioning off the center.
- Multi Purpose Assistant: Any woman who is literate with at least 3 years of experience working as a helper, peon, etc.
- Hair Worker: Rs. 15000/- Per month
- Multi Purpose Assistant: Rs. 8000/- Per month
- Hair Worker: 45 years
- Multi Purpose Assistant: 35 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted in the prescribed format. Self-attested / attested desired proof along with the application Letter and schedule to be attached. The candidate has to attach a self-attested/attested experience certificate issued by the employer of the concerned institution Office of the District Program Officer, Women and Child Development Department, District Bemetara through registered post/ speed post from 11th July 2022 to 19th July 2022.
Notification Date: 8th July 2022.
Application Submitted starting Date: 11th July 2022
Application Closing Date: 26th July 2022.