e-Court Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.ecourts.gov.in for the hiring of 105 vacancies at District Court, Krishnagiri. The candidate who is looking for Computer Operator, Driver can apply online application on or before 08-06-2019.
|Organization Name||District Court, Krishnagiri|
|Post Name||Computer Operator, Driver|
|No. of Vacancies||105|
|Educational Qualification||8th pass, 10th pass, Diploma, BA, B.Sc, B.Com, Bachelor Degree|
Computer Operator:– 03 Posts
Driver:- 03 Posts
Senior Bailiff:- 09 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Xerox Machine Operator:- 12 Posts
Office Assistant:- 47 Posts
Gardener:- 01 Post
Night Watchman:- 12 Posts
Night Watchman cum Masalchi:- 02 Posts
Full-Time Masalchi:- 09 Posts
Sweeper cum Cleaner:- 01 Post
Sweeper:- 03 Posts
Sanitary:- 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 4800 – 10000/- Per Month
Computer Operator:– Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or) Computer application in recognized university (or) B.A./B.Sc,/B.Com with a diploma in computer application from recognized University.
Driver, Senior Bailiff:- SSLC Passed.
Xerox Machine Operator:- SSLC Passed. Practical experience for the period of not less than 2 years in the operation of Photocopy Machine.
Office Assistant:- 8th Std Pass.
Gardener, Night Watchman, Night Watchman cum Masalchi, Full Time Masalchi, Sweeper cum Cleaner, Sweeper, Sanitary:- Able to read & Write in Tamil.
Age limit is as on 1st July 2019
|SC/ST/SC (Arunthiyars) & PWD||18 to 35 years|
|BC/MBC/BC (Muslims)/ De-notified Communities Backward Classes||18 to 32 years|
|Others||18 to 30 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
No Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) with recent passport size photos affixed and duly self-attested on the margin of the application in the space provided, as mentioned should be submitted along with self-attested copies of all the testimonials, certificates to The Principal District Judge, Combined Court Building Complex, Rayakottai Road, Krishnagiri – 635001 on or before 8th June 2019.
Last Date:- 8th June 2019 at 05:00 PM
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- A candidate applying for more than one post, should apply in separate application for each post.
- Applicants should mention the name of the post applied for and the community to which the applicant belongs, in the top of the cover for ready reference.
- Applicants should submit only one application for each of the posts of his/her choice. Otherwise, it will be summarily rejected.
- Recent Passport size colour photograph of the candidate should be affixed on the application in the box provided with self – attestation. The Photograph should not be stapled.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. If any of the claim of the applicant is found to be false, the application of such candidates will be rejected without any notice.
- All further communication/Memo/Intimation for interview will be made only through the website https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/tn/krishnagiri. No individual communication will be sent to the applicants other than the communication made in the District Court website. Hence, the applicants are advised to visit the aforesaid website for any further communication.
- Only self attested photo copies of certificates for age proof, community, Education qualification, Technical education and Employment Registration card to be submitted along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent along with the application.
- The application received after the last date i.e., 08-06-2019, 5.00 p.m. will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Applicants applying for the post of Xerox Operator should submit necessary experience certificate, along with the application.
- The applicants should submit the photo ID and residence proof along with the application. It may be any two of the following. 1. Driving License 2. Pan Card 3. 1st Page of Bank Passbook 4. Voter`s ID card. 5. Ration Card/ Smart card 6. Aadhar Card
- The applicants claiming reservation for Destitute Widow, should submit the Xerox copy of the certificate issued by the concerned Revenue Divisional Officer, along with their application(s).Page No.12.
- The applicant claiming reservation for Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM), should submit the Xerox copy of the certificate obtained as per instructions issued in G.O.Ms.No.145 Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department dated 30.09.2010, along with their application(s).
- Selection of candidates will be made either in the form of written examination or interview or both, accordance to the receipt of total number of applications and it will be decided by the Selection Committee. Canvassing in any form or any kind of recommendation with regard to seeking appointment in any form, will lead to forfeiture of his/her candidates, without any notice and the selection will be made purely on the basis of merit and ability.
- The candidates appointed temporarily under 16(a)(i) of Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service may also apply for any of the posts in this Notification according to their choice. Their case will be considered in accordance with the directions issued by the Hon’ble High Court, Madras in its order dated 30.04.2019 made in writ petitions WP No.6378/2018 batch.