e-Court Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.ecourts.gov.in for the hiring of 156 vacancies at Principal District and Sessions Court, Tiruppur. The candidate who is looking for Driver, Senior Bailiff can apply online application on or before 13-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Principal District and Sessions Court, Tiruppur|
|Post Name||Driver, Senior Bailiff|
|No. of Vacancies||156|
|Educational Qualification||8th pass, SSLC|
Driver:– 02 Posts
Senior Bailiff:- 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 19500 – 62000/- Per Month
Xerox Machine Operator:- 13 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 16600 – 52400/- Per Month
Junior Bailiff:- 28 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 19000 – 60300/- Per Month
Record Clerk:- 17 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 15900 – 50400/- Per Month
Office Assistant/Assistant Nazir/Copyist Attender:- 49 Posts
Masalchi/Watchman/Night Watchman/Sweeper/Scavenger/Sanitary Worker/Full-Time Masalchi/Gardener:- 37 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 15700 – 50000/- Per Month
Driver:– Must have passed III Form or 8th standard from a recognized School.
Senior Bailiff:- Must have passed SSLC Public Exam or equivalent.
Xerox Machine Operator:- Must have passed SSLC Public Exam or its Equivalent Course.
Junior Bailiff:- Must have passed SSLC Public Exam or its equivalent.
Record Clerk:- SSLC.
Office Assistant/Assistant Nazir/Copyist Attender:- Must have passed III Form or 8th Standard from a recognized School.
Masalchi/Watchman/Night Watchman/Sweeper/Scavenger/Sanitary Worker/Full-Time Masalchi/Gardener:- Must be able to Read and write in the Tamil Language.
Age limit is as on 1st May 2019
Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
|Physically Handicapped 40% disability||30+10=40||32+10=42||35+10=45|
|Possessing Qualification above M.G.E.Q. i.e. (S.S.L.C. / 10th Std Pass)||30||No Age Limit||No Age Limit|
|Ex-Service Men||No Age Limit|
|Destitute Widow Possessing Qualification above M..G.E.Q. i.e. (S.S.L.C. / 10th Std Pass)|
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test, Skill Test and Interview.
No Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) with passport size photo affixed and duly self-attested on the right margin of the application to The Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, Tiruppur – 641 602 on or before 13th June 2019, along with self-attested copies of all the testimonials.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 30th June 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The application can be downloaded from the Official website of this Court https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/tiruppurA and the filled applications have to be submitted to this Court only through Registered Post, and applications received by other means will be rejected.
- Candidate applying for more than one post, should apply in separate application for each post.
- Applicants should mention the name of the post applied for and the community to which the applicant belongs, in the top of the cover for ready reference.
- Applicants should submit only one application for each of the posts of his/her choice. Otherwise, it will be summarily rejected.
- Recent Passport size colour photograph of the candidate should be affixed on the application in the box provided with self – attestation. The Photograph should not be stapled.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. If any of the claim of the applicant is found to be false, the application of such candidates will be rejected without any notice.
- Allfurther communications will bemade only through this court’s official website https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/tiruppur. No individual communication will be sent to the applicants other than the communication made in the District Court website. Hence, the applicants are advised to visit the aforesaid website for any further communication.
- Only self attested photo copies of certificates for age proof, community, Education qualification, Technical education and Employment Registration card to be submitted along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent along with the application. But, while attending the interview, the candidate should bring all his original certificates along with identification documents in original. Applications of candidates without original documents will be rejected.
- The application received after the last date i.e., 13.06.2019 5-45 p.m. will be rejected.
- Applicants applying for the posts of Xerox Machine Operator / Driver should submit necessary experience certificate, along with the application.
- The applicants should submit the photo ID and residence proof along with the application. It may be any two of thefollowing. (i) Driving License (ii) Pan Card (iii) 1st Page of Bank Passbook (iv) Voter`s ID card. (v) Aadhaar Card.
- The applicants claiming reservation for Destitute Widow, should submit the self-attested xerox copy of the certificate issued by the concerned Revenue Divisional Officer, along with their application (s).
- The applicants claiming priority should enclose the self-attested copy of certificate of priority issued by proper authority along with their application.
- The applicant claiming reservation for Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM), should submit the self-attested xerox copy of the certificate obtained as per instructions issued in G.O.Ms.No.145 Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department dated 30.09.2010, along with their application(s).
- Selection of candidates will be made either in the form of written examination / interview or both, skill test, in accordance to the receipt of total number of applications and it will be decided by the Selection Committee. Canvassing in any form or any kind of recommendation with regard to seeking appointment in any form, will lead to forfeiture of his/her candidates, without any notice and criminal action will be taken against the candidate. The selection will be made purely on the basis of merit and ability.
- The candidates appointed temporarily under 16(a)(i) of Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service may also apply for any of the posts in this Notification according to their choice along with the employment certificate issued by their appointing authority concerned. Their case will be considered in accordance with the directions issued by the Hon’ble High Court, Madras in its order dated 30.04.2019 made in writ petitions WP No.11867/2019 batch.