e-Court Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.ecourts.gov.in for the hiring of 45 vacancies at District Court Tiruvannamalai. The candidate who is looking for Examiner of Copies, Reader can apply online application on or before 18-06-2019.
|Organization Name||District Court Tiruvannamalai|
|Post Name||Examiner of Copies, Reader|
|No. of Vacancies||45|
|Educational Qualification||SSLC, 8th pass|
Examiner of Copies:– 03 Posts
Reader:- 01 Post
Senior Bailiff:- 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 19500 – 62000/- Per Month
Junior Bailiff/Process Server:- 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 19000 – 60300/- Per Month
Record Clerk:- 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 15900 – 50400/- Per Month
Office Assistant:- 16 Posts
Watchman:- 05 Posts
Watchman cum Masalchi:- 01 Post
Masalchi:- 01 Post
Sweeper:- 02 Posts
Sanitary Worker:- 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 15700 – 50000/- Per Month
Examiner of Copies, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff/Process Server:– S.S.L.C. passed.
Record Clerk:- Pass in SSLC (10th Std).
Office Assistant:- 8th Passed.
Watchman, Watchman cum Masalchi, Masalchi, Sweeper, Sanitary Worker:- Read and Write in Tamil.
Age limit is as on 1st July 2019
|SC/ST/SC (Arunthathiyars)/Destitute Widows of all castes||18 to 35 years|
|BC/BC (Muslims)/MBC/Denotified Communities||18 to 32 years|
|PH||18 to 40 years|
|Others||18 to 30 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
No Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to The Principal District Judge, Tiruvannamalai District, Tiruvannamalai, Pin code 606604 on or before 18th June 2019, along with certificates and testimonials.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 18th June 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- A candidate applying for more than one post, should apply in separate application for each post.
- Applicants should mention the name of the post applied for and belongs to which Community in the top of the cover for ready reference.
- Applicants should apply only one application for one post. Otherwise, it will be summarily
- Recent Passport size colour photograph of the candidate should be affixed on the application in the box provided with self attestation. The Photograph should not be stapled.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. If any of the claim of the applicant is found to be false, the application of the candidates will be rejected without any notice.
- All further communication/Memo/Intimation for interview will be made only through the website (https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/tiruvannamalai) No individual communication will be sent to the applicants other than the communication made in the website. Hence, the applicants are advised to visit the aforesaid website for any further
- Only self attested photo copies of certificates for age proof, community, Education, Technical education and Registration card in Employment Exchange to be submitted along with the application, Original certificates need not be sent.
- The application received after the last date 18062019 by 545 p.m. will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The applicants should submit the photo ID and residence proof along with the application. It may be any two of the following. 1. Driving License 2. Pan Card 3. 1st Page of Bank Passbook 4. Voter`s ID card. 5. Ration Card/ Smart card. 6. Aadhar Card.
- Selection of candidates will be made either in the form of written examination or interview in accordance with the receipt of total No. of Applications and it will be decided by the Selection Committee. Canvassing in any form or any kind of recommendation with regard to seeking appointment in any form, will lead to forfeiture of his/her candidates, without any notice and the selection will be made purely on the basis of merit and ability.