e-Court Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.ecourts.gov.in for the hiring of 83 vacancies at Coimbatore District Court. The candidate who is looking for Reader/Examiner, Senior Bailiff can apply online application on or before 28-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Coimbatore District Court|
|Post Name||Reader/Examiner, Senior Bailiff|
|No. of Vacancies||83|
|Educational Qualification||8th pass, 10th pass|
Reader/Examiner:– 11 Posts
Senior Bailiff:- 16 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 19500 – 62000/- Per Month
Office Assistant:- 21 Posts
Watchman/Night Watchman/Malachi cum Night Watchman:- 16 Posts
Sanitary Worker:- 04 Posts
Sweeper:- 05 Posts
Masalchi:- 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 15700 – 50000/- Per Month
Reader/Examiner, Senior Bailiff:– Pass in 10th Standard /SSLC.
Office Assistant:- 8th Pass and preference will be given to the LMV Driving License Holder having experience.
Watchman/Night Watchman/Malachi cum Night Watchman, Sanitary Worker, Sweeper, Masalchi:- Must be able to Read and Write in Tamil.
Age limit is as on 1st July 2019
|SC/ST/SC (Arunthathiyars) and Destitute Widows of all casts||18 to 35 years|
|MBC/BC/BC (Muslims)/ Denotified Communities||18 to 32 years|
|Others||18 to 30 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
There is No Application Fee
How to Apply
All the applications, with passport size photos affixed and duly self-attested on the Right margin of the application, in the space provided, as mentioned should be submitted on or before 28.06.2019 till 5.45 p.m. along with self-attested copies of all educational certificates , priority certificates if any (Physically challenged, Destitute Widow, Inter-caste marriage & others) and copies of other certificates along with a self-addressed envelope (26cmx10cm in size) by affixing Postal Stamp for Rs.30/- (Rupees Thirty only) to The Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, Coimbatore – 641018.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 28th June 2019 till 5:45 PM
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- All applications should be submitted in the prescribed format through post only. Separate application should be submitted for each post and if two or more applications sent for same post will leads to rejection.
- Only copies of certificates should be submitted along with the application and all the copies of certificates should duly be self attested by the applicant. Original Certificates need not be sent along with the applications. The applications received without copy of certificates will be rejected without any prior intimation.
- All the columns in the application should be duly filled in and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. If any of the claims of the applicant is found to be false, the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled without any notice.
- Applicants who intend to claim priority, the copy of certificate with regard to the priority should be enclosed with the application. Failure to adhere the same will lead to the rejection of the application.
- The unsigned applications and the applications not mentioning the post for which applied will lead to the rejection of the application.
- The recent Passport size photograph of the candidates affixed on the application should be self attested by the applicant. All the copies of certificates should duly be self attested. There is no need to get attestation from any Gazetted Officer or any other authority, but the candidates should submit all the original certificates, testimonials and proof of identity at the time of interview. The applicants are informed to enclose a self addressed envelope (26cmx10cm in size) by affixing Postal Stamps for Rs.30/- (Rupees Thirty only).
- A postal cover sent by an applicant should contain only one application. More than one application should not be sent in a postal cover.
- All further communications / Memo/ Intimation for interview should be made only through website (http: //districts.ecourts.gov.in/coimbatore) .No communication will be sent to the applicants individually, other than the communication made in the website, and so the applicants are advised to observe further communication in the website.
- Written Examination will be conducted for the applicants who applied for the posts under Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service and Interview will be held for the sort list candidates.The date, time and place of written examination will be intimated later.
- Caution – Recruitments by the Principal District Judge, Coimbatore are made purely on merit basis. The candidates, in their own interest, are cautioned against touts and agents cheating by making false promises of securing employment in the Principal District Court, Coimbatore/Judiciary through unfair means. The Principal District Court, Coimbatore will not be responsible or liable for any loss that may be occasioned to any candidate on account of such indulgence with such unscrupulous elements.