e- Court recruitment 2018 notification Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following posts in Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service/Tamil Nadu Basic Serivce to fillup the vacany kept in the Courts of Vellore District. Hence, the eligible candidates may apply for the under mentioned post in the prescribed format along with copies of all the testimonials and certificates duly self-attested to this office in the address mentioned below by register post only. After scrutinizing the applications, the eligible candidates list will be informed in the official website of this court and those eligible candidates are alone allowed to appear for the written examination and then personal interview will conduct for the candidates those who are selected in written examination.
|Organization Name||District Court Vellore|
|Post Name||Senior Bailiff, Office Assistant|
|No of vacancies||77|
|Job location||Vellore (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last date||12th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by e- Court with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for e- Court recruitment 2018.
e- Court recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Senior Bailiff||15||Rs. 19500 – 62000/-|
|2||Office Assistant||21||Rs. 15700 – 50000/-|
e- Court 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Passed SSLC Exam for S.no-1. Passed Class 08th for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years for SC/SC (Aruthathiyars)/ST/Destitute Widows, 18 to 32 years for MBC/BC/BC (Muslims)/De Notified Communities & 18 to 30 years for Others as on 01.01.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
e- Court 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
e- Court application fee 2018
Fee charges: No Fee
e- Court application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all the testimonials, certificates, passport size photo & a self-addressed postal cover should be enclosed with affixed postal stamp for Rs. 25/- send by Registered Post to the Office The Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, Vellore 632009 on or before 12.02.2018.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
e- Court 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||12.02.2018|
- All applications should be submitted in the prescribed format through Register post only, Separate application should be submitted for each post, if more than one application received for the one post will leads to rejection.
- Only copies of certificates should be submitted along with the application and all the copies of certificates should duly be self-attested by the applicant, Original Certificates need not be sent along with the applications. The applications received without copy of relevant certificates will be rejected without any prior intimation.
- All the columns in the application should be duly filled in and incomplete application will be summarily rejected. If any of the claims of the applicant is found to be false, the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled without any notice.
- Applicants who intend to claim priority shall submit the copy of certificate with regard to the priority should be enclosed with the application.
- The unsigned applications and the applications received without mentioning the post for which applied will lead to the rejection of the application.
- The applicants are informed to enclose a self-addressed envelope by affixing Postal Stamps for Rs.25/(Rupees Twenty Five Only).
- A postal cover sent by an applicant should contain only one application. Applications of several candidates should not be sent in one postal cover.
- All further communications / Memo / Intimation for interview should be made only through website ecourts.gov.in/vellore and ecourts.gov.in/tn/vellore. No communication will be sent to the applicants individually, other than the communication made in the website, and so the applicants are advised to observe further communication in the website.
- The post of StenoTypists are purely temporary. At the time of appointment of TNPSC Candidates, the temporary candidates will be ousted from service without any notification.
- Concession of the Age relaxation will be made reference to the existing Government Rules / G.Os.