e-Court Recruitment Notifications 2018-2019 | Apply Online for e-court Careers – State wise District Court Job Vacancies ecourt India Services Jobs Updates listed will be available below. Get the Latest Employment News in e-Courts of the different district all Over India. Candidates who dreamed at the Government Jobs can also eligible to apply Online for the e-Court Recruitment 2018. Check District wise e-court Vacancies and apply to court jobs accordingly. Also, check the education wise Vacancies list in e-court in India.
e-Courts Recruitment 2018 apply online
Last updated: 24-06-2018 Sunday
List of Expired Jobs in
|Expired Jobs link||Organization Name||Last Date|
E-Courts in India concept introduced by the e-Committee under Supreme Court of India. The concept mainly came into existence for the goal of enabling the Implementation of information and communication technology (ICT) for affordable justice delivery system which is also cost effective. The official website of e-court Services in India is www.ecourt.gov.in, here all about the courts available separately for each State and District.
|Name of Organization||E-courts In India|
|Location||All Over India.|
|Type||Justice Delivery System.|
Eligibility Criteria for Career @ e-Court India
- 7th Class – Office Subordinate, etc.,
- 10th Class – Safai Karmachari/ Lower Division Assistant/ Process Server/ Para Legal Volunteer, etc.,
- Intermediate – Junior Assistant, etc.,
- Graduation – Stenographer, etc.,
E Court Application Submission 2018 – 2019
All the participants can know the application submission mode to the E court Recruitment 2018. Once you know the details of application mode, should send the application form before the last date. Below are the guidelines to submit the E Court application form at the Official website.
- Visit the official website of E Court i.e ecourts.gov.in
- See the latest recruitment notifications and download the official notification pdf.
- Check the E Court eligibility details etc.
- If you are suitable for E Court recruitment 2018, please fill the details in the application form without any mistakes.
- Submit the application form after previewing it.
- Print the submitted application form of E Court Recruitment and keep the form safely till the end of recruitment process.
Download E Court Recruitment Admit Card 2018
Admit Card/Hall Ticket is an entry ticket to the candidate to take the E court written examination. The E Court recruitment admit card holds the details of the candidate such as exam date, type of exam, test pattern, category of the candidate etc. Carry the any of the identity proof along with the printed admit card to the test centre.
Check the E Court Results Online @ ecourt.gov.in
The Officials of E Court will announce the E Court exam results at its portal. So, all the test takers can check their exam result after the announcement. Don’t worry guys, we place the A to Z Information on E Court recruitment on this page as per the officials.