East Central Railway recruitment 2018 notification ONLINE applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentice Act 1961 in the designated trades at Divisions/Units in the jurisdiction of East Central Railway against 1898 slots. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE till 17:00 hrs of the closing date.
Advertisement Number:- RRC/ECR/HRD/Act. App./2018
|Organization Name||East Central Railway|
|No of vacancies||1898|
|Last date||28th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by East Central Railway with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for East Central Railway recruitment 2018.
East Central Railway Apprentices recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
East Central Railway Apprentices 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 15 to 24 years as on 30.01.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
East Central Railway Apprentices 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
Selection for Apprenticeship training will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification for a particular Division/Unit. The merit list will be prepared taking the average of the %age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
East Central Railway Apprentices application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for East Central Railway should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
East Central Railway Apprentices application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online through the website www.rrcecr.gov.in from 30.01.2018 to 28.02.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
East Central Railway Apprentices 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||30.01.2018|
|Last date of Registration||28.02.2018|
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
- Imparting training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. In terms of para-10 of Schedule-V of the Apprenticeship Rules’1992, notified on 15.7.1992 by the Ministry of Labour, it shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the apprentice on completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training in his/her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer.
- No correspondence for engagement will be entertained.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATURE AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED AT ALL IN THE MATTER.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria. If erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice at any stage.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
- If it is noticed by the Railway administration that the candidate has furnished wrong/fake/false certificate(s), the railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate/selected candidate at any stage without notice, even after his/her selection to undergo training.
- The Railway administration do not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the applications submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization.
- The Railway administration will not be responsible for any printing error.
- No allowance will be paid to the candidates called for document verification.
- Candidates need not send any application printouts or certificates or copies to RRC by post. The candidature of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE application.
- After selection for engagement, request of candidate to change the division/unit will not be entertained.
- In case of any dispute, English version of the Notification will be treated as valid.
- For any legal dispute, the jurisdiction will be at Hon’ble Central Administrative Tribunal, Patna only.