East Central Railways Mughalsarai Division recruitment March 2014: Applications are invited in prescribed proforma for Apprentice Training under Apprentiship Act-1961 from the candidates who have passed High School with atleast 50% marks and completed ITI in the Trade given below as well as fulfilling the following conditions with communal break-up as under:
Name of Post:- Apprentice Trainee
Total no. of Posts:- 422 Posts
Eligibility:- Diploma, ITI
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh, India
Last Date:- 14th March 2014
Age Limit:- The age of UR candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 24 years as on 01.01.2014.
Qualification:- Candidates must have passed matriculation/10th class (10 + 2 system) or equivalent recognized examination from recognized Board/University with not less than 50% Marks and must have ITI Degree (NCVT) in the Trades notified above. Candidates without ITI Degree in the Trades need not apply. Appearing candidates in above examination also need not to apply. The candidates who have already completed their training under Apprentices Act-1961 from any Institute/Establishment are not eligible to apply under this notification. Only those candidates can apply who are in possession of certificates for above Educational/Technical qualifications. No extra weightage will be granted to the candidates having higher qualification.
- The age of OBC candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 27 years i. e. the date of birth should be within 01.01.1987 to 01.01.1999.
- The age of SC & ST candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 29 years i. e. the date of birth should be within 01.01.1985 to 01.01.1999.
How to apply:- The selection process of ECR Mughalsarai Division Apprentice trainee Posts will be interview. For more information check advertisement Details.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates should properly and clearly fill-up the percentage of marks obtained by him in the Matriculation 10th class (10 + 2 system) or equivalent recognised examination in the place provided in the application form. Application will be cancelled in case entries are not made clearly, properly and correctly.
- Candidate should be a permanent citizen of India and such other persons declared eligible by Ministry of Home Affairs/Government of India.
- The application should be in prescribed format of A4 size paper and filled in own handwriting.
- Candidate must attach attested (by Gazetted Officer) copy of certificate of Matriculation, 10th class (10 + 2 system) or equivalent recognised examination and Mark Sheet and attested copy of ITI Degree and Mark Sheet issued by NCVT.
- OBC candidates must attach attested copy of Current Creamy Layer certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format which must be issued after 01.04.13.
- SC/ST candidates must attach attested (by Gazetted Officer) copy of Caste Certificate duly issued by District Magistrate/Sub-Divisional Officer/Competent Magistrate in the prescribed format.
- Persons with Disability must attach attested copy of Physically Handicapped certificate issued by Medical Board, Government Hospital or Civil Surgeon of Government Hospital.
- Ex. Serviceman must attach attested copy of Discharge Certificate.
- Two self addressed envelope (size 11’’ x 5’’) with stamp of Rs. 5/- affixed on each should be attached with application.