East Coast Railway recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of 08 vacancies at East Coast Railway. The candidate who is looking for Scouts and Guides Quota can apply application on or before 26th November 2018.
|Organization Name||East Coast Railway|
|Total Number of Posts||8|
|Post name||Scouts and Guides Quota|
|Erstwhile Gr. D||6 Posts|
|Qualification||Group-C: 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. (50% marks in the aggregate will be required for NTPC categories. 50% marks are not required for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen candidates and candidates possessing higher qualification like Graduation/Post Graduation.) OR A pass in Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board and having ITI certificate for the posts in Technical Categories.|
Erstwhile Gr. D: 10th standard or ITI or equivalent from a recognized Board OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
|Age limit||Group-C: 18 to 30 years (UR), 18 to 33 years (OBC), 18 to 35 years (SC/ST)|
Erstwhile Gr. D: 18 to 33 years (UR), 18 to 36 years (OBC), 18 to 38 years (SC/ST)
As of 1st January 2019
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month|
|SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/Women/Minorities and Economic Backward Classes||Rs. 250/-|
|Through Demand Draft / Pay Order from any Nationalized Bank, or crossed Indian Postal Order from any Post Office (issued on or after the date of this notification) drawn in favour of Principal Financial Adviser, East Coast Railway, payable at Bhubaneswar|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||26th November 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all photocopies of relevant documents send their applications by Ordinary/Registered/Speed post to the Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),2nd Floor, South Block, Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751017. Alternatively, candidates can drop their applications directly in Drop Box placed at the office premises of Principal Chief Personnel Officer, 2nd Floor, South Block, Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751017.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
- Eligibility status of the candidate shall be made available on East Coast Railway website. Candidates can verify their eligibility from the website.
- Applications not fulfilling any of the terms and conditions given in this notification shall be summarily rejected.
- Applicant should possess requisite educational and Scouting/Guiding qualifications on the date of submission of application.
- Discrepancies in the application submitted would render the candidate ineligible at any time during the selection.
- Eligible applicants will be issued with call letters to their correspondence address, for the Written Test. East Coast Railway will upload the list of eligible and ineligible candidates in the website of East Coast Railway website address www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in for general information and viewing. No other intimation of rejection, other than uploading the list in the above mentioned website, would be communicated to ineligible candidates.
- SC/ST candidates will be eligible for free rail travel in second class as per extant rules.
- Selected candidates have to pass the requisite medical fitness standards prior to appointment.
- In the event of appointment as Clerk-cum- typist posts in Group-C railway service, candidates will be required to acquire typing proficiency of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi within a period of two years from the date of appointment, and till such time, appointment will be provisional.
- Decision of East Coast Railway in all matters relating to this recruitment shall be final.
- The candidates applying against this notification should keep track of the Date of Written Test / Document verification which will be notified through the official website of East Coast Railway. In case the applicant does not receive the call letter before the notified date of written examination due to postal delay, the applicant should report to the Assistant Personnel Officer(Rectt.) in person for duplicate call letter one day before the day of the written examination. Duplicate call letter will be issued on production of original photo Identity Card i.e. Aadhar Card, Voter Identity Card, PAN Card, Passport or Driving License.
- Written test will be conducted for the eligible applicants applying against the post for Group-C and for the erstwhile Gr.D posts separately.
- Candidates may download recruitment notification and application form available on East Coast Railway website address www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
- Selected candidates are likely to be posted anywhere on East Coast Railway after successful completion of all pre-appointment formalities, including training wherever prescribed.