Eastern Railway Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.er.indianrailways.gov.in for the hiring of 252 vacancies at Eastern Railway. The candidate who is looking for Commercial-cum-Ticket Clerk, Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist can apply online application on or before 01-10-2019.
|Organization Name||Eastern Railway|
|Post Name||Commercial-cum-Ticket Clerk, Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist|
|No. of Vacancies||252|
|Educational Qualification||12th pass|
Commercial-cum-Ticket Clerk:– 124 Posts
Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist:- 128 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate, from govt. recognized Education Board. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC & ST and candidates having higher qualification from UGC recognized University.
Age limit is as on 1st January 2020
Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination, Typing Proficiency Test and Document Verification.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Commercial-cum-Ticket Clerk, Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist posts in Eastern Railway, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Eastern Railway official website at www.er.indianrailways.gov.in from 10th September 2019 and before 1st October 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 10th September 2019 at 10:00 hrs.
Closing date to apply online:- 1st October 2019 at 18:30 hrs.
Tentative Date of CBT:- 10th December 2019
Last Date for submission of printout of filled up application form to Controlling Officer:- 10th October 2019
Last Date for submission of printout of filled up application form to Dy. CPO/SPO CON/Sr. DPO./WPO duly forwarded by Controlling Officer:- 21st October 2019
Last Date for Dy. CPO/SPO CON/Sr. DPO/WPO to forward the list of applicants to RRC office along with date sheet:- 15th November 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
Annexure:- Click here
- Before applying for the post(s) against this notification employees should satisfy themselves that they fulfill all eligibility norms including Age, Educational Qualification(s) from a Govt. recognized Board/University/Institute and the same should be included in their Service Records. Employees should ensure that they possess/fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post(s) as on the closing date of online registration as per schedule.
- Employee must ensure that they fulfill the prescribed medical standard for the opted post. Employees who are found medically unsuitable for the opted post(s) shall not be given any alternative appointment.
- The schedule for filling up of application form, eligibility criteria and other details are given in this notification. Candidates are advised to go through them in detail. Candidates need NOT send printouts of application or copies of Certificates to RRC by post.
- In terms of RBE 60/2015, GDCE would be a single stage exam and since the minimum educational qualification is same for both the vacancies, only one common Computer Based Test (CBT) would be conducted. The eligible candidates should treat that this notification itself is an alert notice for conducting computer based test (CBT) examination which will be advised at short notice by RRC.
- Candidates who are fulfilling eligibility criteria are advised to fill up their form, duly indicating preference for their choice of post. If an employee opts for ONLY one post out of the two available posts, his/her candidature would only be considered for the post opted. Two separate applications by a candidate, for the two posts will NOT be considered. Two separate applications for same post will not be considered by the computer.
- The select list of two notified posts would be formed on the basis of merit and post preference of candidates, subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria. Candidates, who opt for Jr. Clerk cum Typist, would be subjected to typing proficiency test. The panel will be subject to fitness in the medical examination, conducted by concerned Unit of Eastern Railway.
- The number of vacancies shown in this Notification are provisional and the same are liable to increase or decrease depending upon the actual needs of the administration at the time of finalization of selection. For other details and guidelines, candidates are advised to carefully read the paragraphs of this notification.