ECHS Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 38 OIC Polyclinic, Medical Officer, Pharmacist, Data Entry Operator, Clerk Posts has been released on the official website at echs.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme can apply Offline application on or before 2022-02-24.
|Organization Name||Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme|
|Post Name||OIC Polyclinic, Medical Officer, Pharmacist, Data Entry Operator, Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||38|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, MBBS, B.Pharm, 12th|
ECHS Post Details
OIC Polyclinic: 3 Posts
Medical Officer: 9 Posts
Pharmacist: 2 Posts
Data Entry Operator: 3 Posts
Clerk: 17 Posts
- OIC Polyclinic: Graduate.
- Medical Officer: MBBS.
- Pharmacist: B.Pharmacy from a recognized Institute or 12th with Science Stream (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) from a recognized Board. And an Approved Diploma in Pharmacy from an Institute recognized as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
- Data Entry Operator: GNM Diploma/ Class 1 Course (Armed forces).
- Clerk: GNM Diploma/ Class 1 Course (Armed forces).
- OIC Polyclinic: Rs. 75000/- per month
- Medical Officer: Rs. 75000/- per month
- Pharmacist: Rs. 28100/- per month
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 19700/- per month
- Clerk: Rs. 16800/- per month
Age Limit: As per Rules
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with the application as per requisite format along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials in support of educational qualifications and work experience will be submitted to OIC, Stn HQ (ECHS Cell), C/o Jharkhand & Bihar Sub Area, Danapur Cantt, Patna (Bihar) – 801503 on or before 24th February 2022.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 24th February 2022
Interview Date: 10th to 12th March 2022