ECIL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.ecil.co.in for the hiring of 200 vacancies at Electronics Corporation of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Junior Technical Officer can apply online application on or before 11-10-2019.
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Technical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||200|
Post Name:– Junior Technical Officer
No of Post:- 200
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary: Rs. 20072/- Per Month
A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
Check Official Notification
The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination as mentioned above i.e., B.E / B.Tech. & Shortlisted candidates will be called for documents verifications at New Delhi.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Junior Technical Officer posts in ECIL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on ECIL official website at www.ecil.co.in from 4th October 2019 and before 11th October 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 4th October 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 11th October 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she have fulfilled eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- The Degree of Disability for PWD Candidates is 40% & above.
- The Management reserves the right to relax/raise the stipulated criteria in case of exceptional candidates and limit the number of candidates to be called to fill the posts.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- Only on-line registered application form will be accepted.
- Placement of selected candidates will be in anywhere in India/ Sites.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression of facts/ furnishing of false information.
- For queries, candidates may visit the online link in ECIL website and go through the ‘Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)’ section.
- The candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number allotted for all future correspondence.
- All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the on-line application form.
- ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if need arises, without assigning any reason.
- Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter / claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in the jurisdiction limited to Courts at Medchal District, Telangana State.
- ECIL will not be responsible for Net-work / Internet related difficulties/issues.
- Canvassing in any form will result in immediate rejection of application.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.