ECIL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.ecil.co.in for the hiring of 24 vacancies at Electronics Corporation of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Junior Artisan can apply online application on or before 11-07-2019.
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Junior Artisan|
|No. of Vacancies||24|
|Educational Qualification||Degree, ITI, Diploma|
Technical Officer:– 20 Posts
Salary: Rs. 23000/- Per Month
Scientific Assistant-A:- 02 Posts
Salary: Rs. 18460/- Per Month
Junior Artisan:- 02 Posts
Salary: Rs. 16770/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Technical Officer:– A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one year post qualification experience in the field of electronics boards/modules, units or system testing etc. A First class Engineering Degree in Mechanical with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one year post qualification experience in the field of manufacturing and assembly of precious mechanical system, Preparation of manufacturing drawing, manufacturing and assembly procedure. Experience in nuclear or aerospace industry is desirable. Knowledge of any modelling tool like CATIA, Solidworks etc is an added advantage. A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one year post qualification experience in the field of Software development in Java,J2EE & PHP Programming, Knowledge of Linux, Window Operating System, RDBMS like Oracle, MySql, Postgresql and web services like Apache, Tomcat & Cold-Fusion etc. A First class Engineering Degree in Electrical/ Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one year post qualification experience in the field of Security and Surveillance Systems. A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science / Electronics and Communication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one-year post qualification experience in the field of embedded firmware development, design and development of frontend applications and expertise in C,C++,IBM BPM tools. Candidates having experience in qt development environment, web administration and having knowledge in computer software development life cycle will be preferred.
Scientific Assistant-A:- A first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electrical/Electronics / Instrumentation. Should have minimum one year post qualification experience in the field of Security and Surveillance Systems etc.
Junior Artisan:- Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronics / Electrical/Instrumentation. Should have minimum one year post qualification Industrial experience in the field of Security and Surveillance Systems etc.
Age limit is as on 30th June 2019
|Technical Officer||30 years|
|Scientific Assistant-A, Junior Artisan||25 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Junior Artisan posts in ECIL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on ECIL official website at www.ecil.co.in from 4th July 2019 and before 11th July 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 4th July 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 11th July 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she has fulfill eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- The Degree of Disability for PWD Candidates is 40% & above.
- The Management reserves the right to relax the stipulated criteria in case of exceptional candidates, limit the number of candidates to be called for written test / interview, as also to fill the posts.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- Only on-line registered application form will be accepted.
- Placement of selected candidates will be anywhere in India/ Sites.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression of facts/ furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents, un-signed application or received after closing date for receipt of hard copy by post.
- Candidates are advised not to apply for more than one category with in Post No .1
- The written test will be conducted in a single day for all the posts.
- The candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number allotted for all future correspondence.
- All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the on-line application form.
- ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if need arises, without assigning any reason.
- Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter / claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in the jurisdiction limited to Courts at Medchal District, Telangana State.
- ECIL will not be responsible for any Net-work / Internet related issues.
- Canvassing in any form will result in immediate rejection of application.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.