ECIL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.ecil.co.in for the hiring of 1 vacancies at Electronics Corporation of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for General Manager can apply online application on or before 15-03-2019.
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||General Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, MBA, PG Diploma|
Post Name:– General Manager (Defence)
No of Post:- 01
Pay Scale:- Rs. 176289/- Per Month
The applicant should be a first class Engineering Graduate in Electrical / Electronics / Computers / Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. Applicants holding PD Degree in above Engineering Disciplines/MBA/PG Diploma in Management will have an added advantage.
Selection will be on the basis of Personal Interview.
Gen/OBC:- Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/PWD & Serving/Retired Service Officers from Defence:- Exempted Fee
Payment Mode: Online or Offline
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for General Manager posts in ECIL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on ECIL official website at www.ecil.co.in from 21st February 2019 and before 15th March 2019. After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/printout of online application form along with attested copies of date of birth, educational qualification, experience, caste & Medical certificate (Applicable for PWD candidates only) along with ECIL copy of Pay-in-slip invariably to SENIOR DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER & IN-CHARGE, HR Personnel Group, Administrative Office, ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED, ECIL (Post), Hyderabad – 500 062, Telangana. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 22nd March 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 21st Feb 2019 (1400 hrs)
Closing date to apply online:- 15th March 2019 (1600 hrs)
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application Form:- 22nd March 2019 (1600 hrs)
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she fulfils eligibility criteria of post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- A non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- is applicable for General & OBC candidates. Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD & Serving / Retired Service Officers from Defence are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- The Internal candidates are EXEMPTED from payment of Application Fee.
- Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category of SC / ST / OBC (NCL) / PWD shall necessarily submit a copy of certificate, in Proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, as the case may be, from a Competent Authority.
- The Management reserves right to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University / Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- The candidates working in Government Departments / PSUs should route their application through proper channel or ‘No Objection Certificate’ should be produced at the time of interview invariably.
- Place of posting indicated in the Advertisement is subject to change depending on the Organizational requirements. However, selected candidates are liable to serve the Corporation from anywhere in India.
- Only on-line applications are accepted.
- TA (to & fro Air fare) will be paid for outstation candidates appearing for interview by the shortest route to the Place of Interview as per address for correspondence (within India) mentioned in the Application form], subject to production of documentary proof, as per rules & eligibility.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression / furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents including Pay-in-slip (if applicable), un-signed application & received after closing date for receipt of hard copy by post.
- For queries candidates may visit the link and consult the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.
- The candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number allotted for all future correspondence.
- All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the on-line application-form or by post as may be decided by ECIL.
- ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if need so arises, without assigning any reason.
- Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter / claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be instituted only limited to the Courts at GHMC (Kapra Circle) alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- ECIL will not be responsible for any postal delay / loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.