ECIL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.ecil.co.in for the recruitment of 01 vacancy at Electronics Corporation of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Site Expert can apply application on or before 30th January 2019.
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||1|
|Post name||Site Expert|
|Site Expert||1 Post|
|A Second class B.E./B Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication / M Sc. Electronics with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University.|
|Age limit||42 years as on 31st December 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 30000/- Per Month|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||30th January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Interview.|
How to Apply
|Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website www.ecil.co.in. The duly filled in application by affixing the recent colour passport size photograph at right top corner of the application form space provided for photograph along with photo / attested copies of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste, PWD if any should be sent to the SDGM & Incharge-HR Personnel Group, Recruitment Section ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED ECIL (Post), Hyderabad – 500 062, Telangana State on or before 30th January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she has fulfilled eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- The Degree of Disability for PWD Candidates is 40% & above.
- The Management reserves the right to relax the stipulated criteria in case of exceptional candidates, limit the number of candidates to be called for interview, as also to fill the post.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- Placement of selected candidates will be anywhere in India/ Sites.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression of facts/ furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents, un-signed application or received after closing date for receipt of hard copy by post.
- All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the application form.
- ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if need arises, without assigning any reason.
- Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter / claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in the jurisdiction limited to Courts at Medchal District, Telangana State.
- ECIL will not be responsible for any postal delay & loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will result in immediate rejection of application.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.