ECIL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.ecil.co.in for the hiring of 15 vacancies at Electronics Corporation of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant can apply online application on or before 23-02-2019.
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||15|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, Degree|
Technical Officer:– 11 Posts
Salary: Rs. 23000/- Per Month
Scientific Assistant-A:- 4 Posts
Salary: Rs. 17654/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Technical Officer: A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Electronics and Communication / Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one-year post qualification experience in the field of Linux Operating system, Qt Development environment and acquaintance with C++, .Net, SQL & SCADA software domain. A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one-year post qualification experience in the field of embedded hardware design, testing, embedded controllers and firmware development. Candidates having experience in energy meter design will be preferred. A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one-year post qualification experience in the field of embedded firmware development, design & development of front end applications and expertise in C & C++ is essential. Candidates having knowledge in computer software development life cycle will be preferred. A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one-year post qualification experience in the field of Testing / Maintenance of Computers / Electronics & Communication systems. A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication/ Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one-year post qualification experience.
Scientific Assistant: A First class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics & Electrical Engg. Should have one-year post qualification experience in the field of Testing / Maintenance of Computers / Electronics & Communication systems / Antenna maintenance.
Technical Officer: 30 years
Scientific Assistant: 25 years
Age limit is as on 31st January 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant posts in ECIL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on ECIL official website at www.ecil.co.in from 13th February 2019 and before 23rd February 2019. After applying online applicants need to send the printout of online application along with photocopies in support of date of birth, educational qualification, experience, caste, PWD certificate if any have to send necessary to ECIL on or before 1st March 2019 by post or courier only. Online application without submission of hard copy will be summarily rejected. The candidate should write Advertisement No.04/2019 and system generated application number on the top of the envelope and send the duly filled in application form along with enclosures to Sr. Manager (HR)-Rectt. Personnel Group, Recruitment Section ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED ECIL (Post), Hyderabad – 500 062 Telangana State.
Starting date to apply online:- 13th Feb 2019 14.00 hrs.
Closing date to apply online:- 23rd Feb 2019 16.00 hrs.
Last Date of accepting registration forms (Hard Copy):- 1st March 2019 16.00 hrs.
Written Test / Interview Date:- Details will be hosted on company website as and when decided
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she has fulfilled eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- The Degree of Disability for PWD Candidates is 40% & above.
- The Management reserves the right to relax the stipulated criteria in case of exceptional candidates, limit the number of candidates to be called for written test / interview, as also to fill the posts.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- Only on-line registered application form will be accepted.
- Placement of selected candidates will be anywhere in India/ Sites.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression of facts/ furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents, un-signed application or received after closing date for receipt of hard copy by post.
- For queries, candidates may visit the link and go through the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.
- The candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number allotted for all future correspondence.
- All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the on-line application form or by post.
- ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if need arises, without assigning any reason.
- Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter / claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in the jurisdiction limited to Courts at Medchal District, Telangana State.
- ECIL will not be responsible for any postal delay / Net-work / Internet related issues, loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time.
- Canvassing in any form will result in immediate rejection of application.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.