ECIL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.ecil.co.in for the recruitment of 2100 vacancies at Electronics Corporation of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Junior Technical Officer, Junior Consultant Field Operation (Gr-I & II) can apply online application from 26th December 2018 and before 5th January 2019.
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||2100|
|Post name||Junior Technical Officer, Junior Consultant Field Operation|
|Junior Technical Officer||1470 Posts|
|Junior Consultant Field Operation (Gr-I)||315 Posts|
|Junior Consultant Field Operation (Gr-II)||315 Posts|
|Junior Technical Officer: A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.|
Junior Consultant Field Operation (Gr-I): A First Class Diploma in Engineering in the disciplines of Electronics& Communication Engineering / Electrical / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from State Board of Technical Education or any recognized Institution.
Junior Consultant Field Operation (Gr-II): Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronic Mechanic/R & TV/ Electrical and Fitter from the duly recognized Institute.
|Age limit||Junior Technical Officer: Born after 31.12.1988|
Junior Consultant Field Operation: Born after 31.12.1993
|Pay Scale||Junior Technical Officer: Rs. 19188/- Per Month|
Junior Consultant Field Operation (Gr-I): Rs. 17654/- Per Month
Junior Consultant Field Operation (Gr-II): Rs. 16042/- Per Month
|General/ OBC||Rs. 200/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Exempted Fee|
|Online or Offline|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||26th December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||5th January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Merit.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.ecil.co.in from 26th December 2018 to 5th January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Before applying, a candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he/she has fulfilled eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- A Non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.200/- is applicable for General & OBC candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- The Degree of Disability for PWD Candidates is 40% & above.
- The Management reserves the right to relax the stipulated criteria in case of exceptional candidates and limit the number of candidates to be called to fill the posts.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- The only on-line registered application form will be accepted.
- Placement of selected candidates will be anywhere in India/ Sites.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of the recruitment process in case of suppression of facts/ furnishing of false information.
- For queries, candidates may visit the link and go through the ‘Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)’ section.
- The candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number allotted for all future correspondence.
- All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the online application form or by post.
- ECIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/ enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if a need arises, without assigning any reason.
- Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter/claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in the jurisdiction limited to Courts at Medchal District, Telangana State.
- ECIL will not be responsible for Network / Internet-related issues.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will result in immediate rejection of an application.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.