ECIL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.ecil.co.in for the recruitment of 30 vacancies at Electronics Corporation of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Personnel Officer, Accounts Officer & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 29th September 2018 and before 15th October 2018.
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||30|
|Post name||Personnel Officer, Accounts Officer|
|Personnel Officer||5 Posts|
|Accounts Officer||10 Posts|
|Qualification||Personnel Officer: A preferably first class Post Graduate in HR/IR/PM or first class Diploma (Two years) fulltime in HR/IR/PM from reputed Institution or Preferably a first class MBA with HR specialization from a reputed Institution.|
Accounts Officer: A candidate should be a qualified CA/ICWA. Candidates should possess the requisite aptitude to deal with issues of Finance, Costing, Pricing, Audit, and Project Evaluation & Project matters etc., independently. Candidates with relevant post qualification experience will be preferred.
|Age limit||Personnel Officer: 30 years.|
Accounts Officer: 28 Years.
As of 1st August 2018
|Pay Scale||Rs. 40000 – 140000/- Per Month|
|SC/ST/PWD & Serving/Retired Service Officers from Defence||Exempted Fee|
|Through online by Net Banking / Card Payments or pay Offline through SBI E Challan.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||29th September 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||15th October 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application Form||22nd October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.ecil.co.in from 29th September 2018 to 15th October 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she fulfill eligibility criteria of post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- A non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- is applicable for General & OBC candidates. Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD & Serving / Retired Service Officers from Defence are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- The Internal candidates are EXEMPTED from payment of Application Fee.
- Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category of SC / ST / OBC / PWD shall necessarily submit a copy of certificate, in Proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, as the case may be, from a Competent Authority. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the “Creamy Layer” are not entitled to apply against posts reserved for OBC (Non-creamy layer) category.
- The Management reserves right to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview, as also to fill the posts even at lower level.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University / Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- The candidates working in Government Departments / PSUs should route their application through proper channel or ‘No Objection Certificate’ should be produced at the time of interview invariably.
- The selected candidates are liable to serve the Corporation from anywhere in India.
- Only on-line applications are accepted.
- TA (to & fro rail fare) will be paid for outstation candidates appearing for interview by the shortest route to the Place of Interview [i.e., from nearest railway station as per address for correspondence (within India) mentioned in the Application form], subject to production of documentary proof, as per rules & eligibility.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression / furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents including Fee Remittance Receipt (if applicable), & received after closing date for receipt of hard copy by post.
- For queries candidates may visit the link and consult the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.
- The candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number allotted for all future correspondence.
- All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the online application-form or by post as may be decided by ECIL.
- ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if need so arises, without assigning any reason.
- Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter / claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be instituted only limited to the Courts at GHMC (Kapra Circle) alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- ECIL will not be responsible for any postal delay / loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.