ECIL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.ecil.co.in for the recruitment of 506 vacancies at Electronics Corporation of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Junior Technical Officer, Junior Consultant (Field Operation Gr- I & II) can apply online application from 21st September 2018 and before 29th September 2018.
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||506|
|Post name||Junior Technical Officer, Junior Consultant|
|Junior Technical Officer||100 Posts|
|Junior Consultant (Field Operation Gr- I)||300 Posts|
|Junior Consultant (Field Operation Gr- II)||106 Posts|
|Qualification||Junior Technical Officer: B.E. / B.Tech engineering graduate in the disciplines of Electronics / Mechanical/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Electronics and Computer Science. Relevant post qualification hands-on industrial experience will be an added advantage.|
Junior Consultant (Field Operation Gr- I): 3-year full time Diploma in any discipline with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education. Post qualification relevant industrial experience will be an added advantage.
Junior Consultant (Field Operation Gr- II): Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronic Mechanic/R & TV /Electrical and Fitter. post qualification industrial experience in the relevant filed will be an added advantage.
|Age limit||Junior Technical Officer: 28 years|
Junior Consultant: 25 years
As of 31st August 2018
|Pay Scale||Junior Technical Officer: Rs. 19032/- Per Month|
Junior Consultant (Field Operation Gr- I): Rs. 17498/- Per Month
Junior Consultant (Field Operation Gr- II): Rs. 15912/- Per Month
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||21st September 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||29th September 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application Form||8th October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test/Interview.|
|How to Apply||Eligible candidates have to apply ON-LINE through website http://careers.ecil.co.in for getting connected to advertisement details and online application or alternatively apply through our website: www.ecil.co.in by selecting Careers followed by e-Recruitment. The online application process will be operational from 21.09.2018 (1400 hrs.) to 29.09.2018 (1600 hrs.).|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she has fulfilled eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- The Degree of Disability for PWD Candidates is 40% & above.
- The Management reserves the right to relax the stipulated criteria in case of exceptional candidates, limit the number of candidates to be called for written test / interview, as also to fill the posts.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- Only on-line registered application form will be accepted.
- Placement of selected candidates will be anywhere in India/ Sites.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression of facts/ furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents, un-signed application or received after closing date for receipt of hard copy by post.
- For queries, candidates may visit the link and go through the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.
- The candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number allotted for all future correspondence.
- All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the on-line application form or by post.
- ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if need arises, without assigning any reason.
- Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter / claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in the jurisdiction limited to Courts at Medchal District, Telangana State.
- ECIL will not be responsible for any postal delay / Net-work / Internet related issues, loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will result in immediate rejection of application.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.