ECL recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.easterncoal.gov.in for the recruitment of 117 (one hundred seventeen) Mining Sirdar vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 09th April 2018 and before 19th April 2018.
|Organization Name||Eastern Coalfields Limited|
|Post Name||Mining Sirdar|
|No of vacancies||117|
|Job location||West Bengal, Jharkhand|
|Last date||19th April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by ECL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for ECL recruitment 2018.
ECL recruitment Mining Sirdar vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Mining Sirdar||117||Rs. 31852/-|
ECL 2018 Mining Sirdar eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: 10+2 or equivalent or recognized Diploma or degree in Mining Engineering having valid certificates.
Age Limit: 18 to 38 years for OBC, 18 to 40 years for SC/ST
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
ECL 2018 Mining Sirdar Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
ECL application fee for Mining Sirdar 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for ECL should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Others: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC/ST: Exempted from fee
ECL application form for Mining Sirdar 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through ECL website www.easterncoal.gov.in from 09.04.2018 to 19.05.2018,(Therefore Website Link Will Be disabled).
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
ECL 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of online Registration||09.04.2018|
|Last date of online Registration||19.04.2018|
- Female applicants will not be allowed for the post of Mining Sirdar (for Mines).
- The candidature of the applicant would be accepted provisionally, which is subject to verification of certificates and testimonials. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, etc. before applying. Copies of supporting original documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify for the IME. If any claim made in the application is not found substantiated at any stage, the candidature will be cancelled and the Company’s decision shall be final.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/ Ex-Serviceman must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of valid caste certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim at the time of application and at the time of IME. Originals of educational, technical, statutory, caste & service book of Ex-serviceman etc. will be sought at the time of IME. Candidates have to furnish attested copy along with hard copy of downloaded application, after submitting online at the time of IME.
- Those who are working in Govt./Semi Govt. Public Sector Undertaking should send no objection certificate along with hardcopy of downloaded application after submission of online mode. Candidates serving in other subsidiaries of Coal India in same capacity are not entitled to apply. They should try interring subsidiary transfer.
- Signature of the candidates on Application form, Answer Sheet, Question Booklet & other prescribed places should be identical and must be in running hand, not in block/capital or disjointed letters or in shorthand or initials.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates are required to enclose attested copy of valid Caste Certificates issued from any of the following:
- District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Collection/Deputy Commissioner/ Additional Deputy Commissioner/ Deputy Collector/ 1st Class Stipendary Magistrate/ Sub-Commissioner (not below the rank of 1st class stipendary Magistrate).
- Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/Presidency Magistrate.
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- Sub-Divisional Officer of the Area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
- Administrator/ Secretary to Administrator/Development Officer (Lakshadweep Islands).
- Request for change in category (SC/ST/OBC), once filled in the online application form will not be entertained, and concession or relaxation extended for that category will not be applicable.
- Candidates are directed to submit only one application, and request for change of address will not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification/forfeiture of candidature.
- Management reserves the right to reschedule or suspend or cancel or revise the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
- In case of any ambiguity/confusion, English version of the Employment Notice shall prevail.
- The number of posts advertised can be increased or decreased at the discretion of the management. The management also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion & such decision will be final and binding to all. In event of cancellation of notified vacancies the examination fee paid by the candidates will not be refundable.