EDII Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 6 Business Development Executive, IT – Manager, Marketing Executive, and Multi-Media Executive Posts has been released on the official website at ediindia.org. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India can apply Offline application on or before 2022-09-05.
|Organization Name||Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India|
|Post Name||Business Development Executive, IT – Manager, Marketing Executive, Multi-Media Executive|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||B.Com, BA, BBA, MBA, Master’s Degree|
EDII Post Details
Business Development Executive -1: 1 Post
IT – Manager
Marketing Executive: 5 Posts
Multi-Media Executive at
- Business Development Executive -1: B. Com, BA, BBA, or Masters in any discipline
- IT – Manager: Graduate / Master’s Degree in Computer Application/ Engineering with experience in software development/ Website management/online business development/ monitoring and evaluation. Work experience in rural entrepreneurship/ social projects will be an added advantage. The position will be of a Manager with 2-3 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Marketing Executive: BBA or MBA or similar background (Preferably Marketing)
- Multi-Media Executive at a Bachelor’s/ PG Degree in Fine Art Design, Mass communication, or related discipline 0 to 2 years of experience in Graphic designing, video editing, etc. Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite. Should possess good communication skills in English.
- Business Development Executive -1: Rs, 300000 – 360000/-per month
- IT – Manager: Rs. 480000 – 540000/-per month
- Marketing Executive: Rs. 300000 – 360000/-per month
- Multi-Media Executive at Rs. 30000/- per month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to forward their resumes on or before 5th September 2022 to [email protected] indicating their specialization, experience, and expertise. Please specify your current organization name along with the details of designation, current salary drawn, and expected salary
Application closing Date: 5th September 2022