EIL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.engineersindia.com for the recruitment of 141 vacancies at Engineers India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Engineer/Officer, Deputy Manager, DGM, Junior Accountant can apply online application from 30th May 2018 and before 20th June 2018.
|Organization Name||Engineers India Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||141|
|Post name||Engineer/Officer, Deputy Manager, DGM, Junior Accountant|
|Deputy Manager||71 posts|
|Junior Accountant||10 posts|
|Qualification||Engineer/Officer: BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc./ Diploma (Engg.) in Engineering with minimum 65% marks or Graduate in Arts with 55% marks or equivalent.
Deputy Manager: BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in relevant discipline with minimum 65% marks.
DGM: Graduate in Commerce with minimum 50% marks
Junior Accountant: Graduate in Commerce with Company Secretary (CS) qualification with minimum 55% mark.
|Age limit||Engineer/Officer: 28 years
Deputy Manager: 32 years
DGM: 30 years
Junior Accountant: 45 years
as on 30th May 2018
|Pay Scale||Engineer/Officer: Rs. 60000 – 180000/- Per Month
Deputy Manager: Rs. 70000 – 200000/- Per Month
DGM: Rs. 120000 – 280000/- Per Month
Junior Accountant: Rs. 13800 – 38500/- Per Month
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||30th May 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||20th June 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested candidates may Apply Online through the website www.engineersindia.com form 30th May 2018 to 20th June 2018|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
1. Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 0000 hrs on 30.05.2018 till 2359 hrs on 20.06.2018.
2. The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 24 months from the date of the submission of application. Intimation for written test/ interview shall be sent by email. Kindly ensure that your email is valid and operational.
3. Any change in advertisement (including extension of the last date of online submission of application-if any) shall be published in EIL’s website www.engineersindia.com only.
4. Candidates are informed that it is mandatory to attach the documents as per list mentioned above along with online application. All positions being advertised are subject to specific eligibility criteria such as subjects studied/ degrees/ no. of years of experience, hence properly scanned education (all year mark sheets and certificates) and experience documents may be attached along with online application to avoid rejection of incomplete applications.
5. The prescribed qualification/experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for participating in the selection process. EIL may restrict the no. of candidates to be called for written test/ interview. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for further interview.
6. Candidates should take print out and retain a copy of online application form(s) for future reference.
7. Copy of the online application is not to be sent by post. The print out of application should be retained by candidate & four copies of the application is required to be submitted at the time of written test /interview.
8. Those shortlisted for written test /interview shall be intimated through e-mail. In the absence of any of the documents mentioned below, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for written test/interview and in that case, no travel expenses shall be reimbursed. They are required to bring the following original certificates along with attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of written test/ interview:
Proof of Age,
Educational Qualifications (All year/semester Mark sheets & Certificates)
Service Certificate of past employment & proof of date of joining & its continuity in the present
Organization (if applicable).
Last Salary Certificate (if applicable)
Medical Certificate / Persons with Disability Certificate with photograph issued by the competent authority satisfying the minimum degree of disability of 40% in respective categories, if applicable.
Copy of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (OBC) (Non-creamy layer) certificate (if applicable) from the Competent Authority. OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to creamy layer.
9. Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria need apply. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified. EIL reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
10. Outstation Candidates called for written test/ interview for the post of Jr Accountant/Engineer/Officer shall be entitled for to & fro rail fare limited to 2nd class sleeper rail fare and the candidates called for interview for the post of Dy Manager / DGM shall be entitled for to & fro rail fare limited to II AC sleeper rail fare, from the mailing address mentioned in the on-line application form to the venue of written test/ interview by the shortest route as per rules. Candidates providing mailing address of a country other than India, in the application form, will be reimbursed to and fro rail fare, as per entitlement mentioned above, from the port of arrival in India to the venue of written test/ interview by the shortest route as per rules. The candidate will be required to fill in the Travelling Allowance (TA) form at the written test/ interview Center and submit proof for travel undertaken.
11. In case it is found at any stage that the candidate is either not meeting the requirements as laid down in the advertisement or has given incorrect information while filling up the on-line application form, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and in that case no traveling expenses shall be reimbursed.
12. EIL shall not be responsible for any loss of email/communication letter sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
13. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi.
14. EIL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process there under without assigning any reason.
15. Provisions of the Persons with Disability Act are being complied with. In case of PWD candidates, persons with 40% or more disability only are eligible to apply.
16. Screening and selection will be based on the details provided in the online application form, hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and EIL will NOT be responsible for disqualification as a consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
17. The applicant should essentially have proficiency in computer knowledge.
18. Candidates working in PSU / Govt. Sector shall be required to forward their application through proper channel or submit NOC (No Objection Certificate) from their present employer at the time of written test/ interview (if shortlisted).
19. Avenues for Career growth in the organization shall be governed by the prevailing rules & practices depending on the qualification and performance