EIL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.engineersindia.com for the hiring of 30 vacancies at Engineers India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Executive can apply online application on or before 16-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Engineers India Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||30|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, B.Sc|
Executive Gr.-I:- 15 Posts
Executive Gr.-II:- 15 Posts
Job Type:- Fixed Term Basis
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Mechanical discipline with minimum 60% marks or CGPA/ CPI as mentioned below.
Executive Gr.-I:- 37 years
Executive Gr.-II:- 41 years
Age limit is as on 31st March 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
No Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Executive posts in EIL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on EIL official website at www.engineersindia.com from 29th March 2019 and before 16th April 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 29th March 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 16th April 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 0000 hrs on 29.03.2019 till 2359 hrs on 16.04.2019.
- The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 24 months from the date of the submission of application. Intimation for interview shall be sent by email. Kindly ensure that your email is valid and operational.
- Any change in advertisement (including extension of the last date of online submission of application-if any) shall be published in EIL’s website www.engineersindia.com only.
- Candidates are informed that it is mandatory to attach the documents as per list mentioned above along with online application. All positions being advertised are subject to specific eligibility criteria such as subjects studied/ degrees/ no. of years of experience in relevant field, hence properly scanned education (all year marksheets and certificates) and experience documents may be attached along with online application to avoid rejection of incomplete applications.
- The prescribed qualification/experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for participating in the selection process. EIL may restrict the no. of candidates to be called for interview by raising the percentage of marks obtained in qualifying examinations and relevancy of experience required for the post. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for interview through email.
- Candidates should take print out and retain a copy of online application form(s) for future reference.
- Copy of the online application is not to be sent by post. The print out of application should be retained by candidate & four copies of the application is required to be submitted at the time of interview.
- Those short listed for interview shall be intimated through e-mail. In the absence of any of the documents mentioned below, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for interview and in that case, no travel expenses shall be reimbursed. They are required to bring the following original certificates along with attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of interview: Proof of Age Educational Qualifications (All year/semester Mark sheets & Certificates) Service Certificate of past employment & proof of date of joining & its continuity in the present Organization (if applicable). Last Salary Certificate (if applicable) Medical Certificate / Persons with Disability Certificate with photograph issued by the competent authority satisfying the minimum degree of disability of 40% in respective categories, if applicable. Copy of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (OBC) (Non-creamy layer)/Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate (if applicable) from the Competent Authority. OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to creamy layer.
- Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria need apply. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified. EIL reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Outstation Candidates called for interview for the post of Executive Gr.-I and Gr.-II shall be entitled for to & fro rail fare limited to II AC sleeper rail fare, from the mailing address mentioned in the on-line application form to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. Candidates providing mailing address of a country other than India, in the application form, will be reimbursed to and fro rail fare, as per entitlement mentioned above, from the port of arrival in India to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. The candidate will be required to fill in the Travelling Allowance (TA) form at the interview Center and submit proof for travel undertaken.
- In case it is found at any stage that the candidate is either not meeting the requirements as laid down in the advertisement or has given incorrect information while filling up the on-line application form, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and in that case no travelling expenses shall be reimbursed.
- EIL shall not be responsible for any loss of email/communication letter sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi.
- EIL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process there under without assigning any reason.
- Provisions of the Persons with Disability Act are being complied with. In case of PwD candidates, persons with 40% or more disability only are eligible to apply.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided in the on-line application form, hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and EIL will NOT be responsible for disqualification as a consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- The applicant should essentially have proficiency in computer knowledge.