EPFO Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.epfindia.gov.in for the hiring of 2189 vacancies at Employees Provident Fund Organisation. The candidate who is looking for Social Security Assistant can apply online application on or before 21-07-2019.
|Organization Name||Employees Provident Fund Organisation|
|Post Name||Social Security Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||2189|
Post Name:– Social Security Assistant
No of Post:- 2189
Salary Breakup: Rs. 25500/- Per Month
Must possess the Degree from a recognized university or equivalent as on the closing date for online registration of application i.e 21st July, 2019 and possessing a speed of at least 5000 key depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.
18 to 27 years as on 1st July 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Computer Skill Test.
SC/ST/PwBD/Female/Ex-Servicemen:- Rs. 250/-
All Others:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Social Security Assistant posts in EPFO, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on EPFO official website at www.epfindia.gov.in from 27th June 2019 and before 21st July 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 27th June 2019 (17:00 hrs)
Closing date to apply online:- 21st July 2019 (17:00 hrs)
Downloading of Call Letters:- 21st August to 1st September 2019
Preliminary Examination (Phase-I):- 31st August and 1st September 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
Other Instructions to Candidates:
- The detailed scrutiny of online applications would not be done for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the decision of EPFO shall be final.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC-NCL /PwBD/ExSM/EWS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the notice and as per the instructions issued by Govt. of India. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format of Govt. of India in support of their claim (Annexure-I, IA, III, IV, IVA, IVB, VI & VII). Candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation under OBC-NCL Category should possess the OBC Certificate as given at Annexure -”I” prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personal and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 15.11.93 along with Self Declaration to be given at later stage as given at Annexure “I-A” failing which the benefit of reservation or age relaxation will not be given.
- Employees of Central Government and employees of EPFO claiming age relaxation shall have to produce a certificate in the prescribed format Annexed at ‘II’ from their office in respect of the length of continuous service which should be not less than three years in the immediate period preceding the closing date for receipt of application i.e 21st July, 2019. They should continue to have the status of EPFO Employee/Government Servants till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
- CLOSING DATE: The Closing Date for submission of Online Application through EPFO website www.epfindia.gov.in is 21st July, 2019 (17:00 hrs).
- There will be a probationary period of 2 years. The service condition including transfer shall be regulated as per Employees’ Provident Fund (Staff & Conditions of Service) Regulations, 1962 as amended from time to time.
- SMS and email messages will be sent to all eligible candidates about the e-Call letter upload details on their registered mobile number and email ID. However, candidates should regularly visit the official website of EPFO as there can be failure in delivery of SMS/E-mail to the candidates due to reasons beyond the control of EPFO.