EPFO Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.epfindia.gov.in for the hiring of 280 vacancies at Employees Provident Fund Organisation. The candidate who is looking for Assistant can apply online application on or before 25-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Employees Provident Fund Organisation|
|No. of Vacancies||280|
Post Name:– Assistant
No of Post:- 280
Salary Breakup: Rs. 44900/- Per Month
Must possess Degree from recognized University or equivalent as on 25th June 2019.
20 to 27 years as on 25th June 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination.
SC/ST/PWD/Female/EWS/Departmental Candidates:- Rs. 250/-
All Others:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Assistant posts in EPFO, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on EPFO official website at www.epfindia.gov.in from 30th May 2019 and before 25th June 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 30th May 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 25th June 2019
Downloading of Call Letters:- 20th to 30th July 2019
Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) dates:- 30th & 31st July 2019
Main Examination (Phase-II):- Call letters will be sent after declaration of result of Preliminary Examination (Phase-I)
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Detailed scrutiny of online applications would not be done for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the decision of EPFO shall be final.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PWD must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice and as per the instructions issued by Govt. of India. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format of Govt. of India in support of their claim (Annexure-I, IA, II, III, IIIA, IIIB, IV, V & VI). Candidates claiming reservation/ age relaxation under OBC-NCL Category should possess the OBC Certificate as given at Annexure -”I” prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personal and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 15.11.93 along with Self Declaration to be given at later stage as given at Annexure “I-A” failing which the benefit of reservation or age relaxation will not be given.
- Departmental employees i.e EPFO Employees/Government Servants claiming age relaxation shall have to produce a certificate in the prescribed format Annexed at ‘II’ from their office in respect of the length of continuous service which should be not less than three years in the immediate period preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should continue to have the status of EPFO Employee/Government Servants till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
- CLOSING DATE: The Closing Date for submission of Online Application through EPFO website www.epfindia.gov.in is 25.06.2019 (24:00 Hours).
- The post carries All India Service Liability and the candidates selected for the post are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- Signatures of the candidates on all documents should be identical, in all stages of recruitment process and must be in running hand and not in block/capital or disjointed letters. Signatures in different style at the time of subsequent phases of examination and Document Verification etc. (as applicable) may result in cancellation of candidature.
- SMS and email messages will be sent to all eligible candidates about the e-Call letter upload details on their registered mobile number and email ID. However, candidates should regularly visit the official website of EPFO as there can be failure in delivery of SMS/E-mail to the candidates due to reasons beyond the control of EPFO.