ESIC Alwar Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 87 Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, Senior Residents, Part-Time/Full-Time Super Specialist Posts has been released on the official website at esic.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Employees State Insurance Corporation can apply Offline application on or before 2022-05-17.
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Senior Resident, Part-Time/Full-Time Super Specialist|
|No. of Vacancies||87|
|Educational Qualification||PG Degree/ Diploma, MBBS|
ESIC Alwar Post Details
Professor: 8 Posts
Associate Professor: 15 Posts
Assistant Professor: 9 Posts
Senior Resident: 49 Posts
Part-Time/Full-Time Super Specialist: 6 Posts
- Professor: As per NMC / MCI guidelines.
- Associate Professor: As per NMC / MCI guidelines.
- Assistant Professor: As per NMC / MCI guidelines.
- Senior Resident: PG Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty from Recognized University. The candidate should have valid NMC/ State Medical Council/ State Dental Council registration.
- Part-Time/Full-Time Super Specialist: A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the first schedule or second Schedule or Part ll of the third Indian Medical CouncilAct, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part ll of the third schedule should also fulfill Subsection (3) of Section 13 of Indian Medical Council, 1956 (102 of 1956). Post Graduate Degree in a concerned super specialty.
- Professor: Rs. 203346/- per month
- Associate Professor: Rs. 135220/- per month
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 116174/- per month
- Senior Resident: Rs. 67700/- per month
- Part-Time/Full-Time Super Specialist: Rs. 100000 – 240000/- per month
Age Limit: 67 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST
Other: Rs. 225/-
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form that must be sent to [email protected] on or before 15th May 2022.
Notification Date: 10th May 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 15th May 2022
Walk-In-Interview Date: 17th, 18th May 2022