ESIC Delhi Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 47 Sr Resident, Full-Time Contractual Specialist, Part Time Super Specialist Posts has been released on the official website at esic.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Employees State Insurance Corporation can apply for a Walk-in application on or before 2021-10-07.
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Sr Resident, Full Time Contractual Specialist, Part Time Super Specialist|
|No. of Vacancies||47|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB|
ESIC Delhi Post Details
Sr Resident: 39 Posts
Full-Time Contractual Specialist: 3 Posts
Part-Time Super Specialist: 5 Posts
- Sr Resident: MBBS and PG Degree and Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized University & also recognized by MCI & Valid DMC registration.
- Full-Time Contractual Specialist: MBBS and PG Degree or diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university & also recognized by MCI& Valid DMC registration. OR Non-PG candidates possess at least 02 years of working experience in the same discipline in which they are proposed to be engaged. However, it may be noted that preference will be given to a PG-qualified candidate and selection of non-PG qualified candidates may be resorted to only when PG-qualified candidates are not available.
- Part-Time Super Specialist: PG Degree/DNB or Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized University with three(03)years experience after acquiring the Post Graduate Degree/DNB and five (05) years after diploma.
- Sr Resident: Level-7
- Full-Time Contractual Specialist: Level-7
- Part-Time Super Specialist: Rs. 100000/- per month
- Sr Resident, Full-Time Contractual Specialist: 45 years
- Part-Time Super Specialist: 69 years as of 8th October 2021
Demand Draft in favor of ESIC Fund Account No. 1
SC/ST: Rs. 75/-
Women: Exempted Fee
Other: Rs. 300/-
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible applicants may appear along with a duly filled application form with all the testimonials in original and their one self-attested copy at the time of the Walk-In-Interview.
Notification Date: 1st October 2021
Walk-In-Interview Date: 7th & 8th October 2021