ESIC Haryana Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 11 Assistant Professor, Senior Resident Posts has been released on the official website at esic.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Haryana can apply Walkin application on or before 2022-09-14.
|Organization Name||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Haryana|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor, Senior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate Diploma, MS, MD, MDS, M.SC|
ESIC Haryana Post Details
Assistant Professor: 9 Posts
Senior Resident: 2 Posts
- Assistant Professor: A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Section 13 (3) of the said Act); and A post graduate qualification e.g. MD (Doctor of Medicine) or MS (Master of Surgery) or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject/allied discipline. For Dentistry: A Post Graduate qualification viz. Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject/allied discipline.
- Senior Resident: The candidate should have valid PG Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized University and should have valid practice registration. Candidate already completed 3 Years as SR in any Government institution and maximum upper limit for consideration of MSc candidate will be as per the latest NMC guidelines.
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 1,30,797/- per month
- Senior Resident: Rs. 67700/- Per Month
- Assistant Professor: 67 years
- Senior Resident: 45 years
Demand Draft in favor of drawn on any scheduled bank payable at ‘New Delhi
Application Fee: 225/-
SC/ ST/ PDW/ Department Candidates, Female/ Ex Servicemen: No Fee
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates Two copies of a recent self-attested passport-size photograph. Self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of proof of age (Date of Birth), Educational Qualification, Experience and Research Papers, Publications, etc At the time of Interview.
Venue: Dean Office, ESIC Medical College & Hospital, NH-3, NIT, Faridabad, Haryana.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 14th September 2022
Application Form Assistant Professor
Application Form Senior Resident