ESIC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.esic.nic.in for the hiring of 22 vacancies at Employees State Insurance Corporation. The candidate who is looking for Senior Resident can apply online application on or before 09-07-2019.
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||22|
Senior Resident:- 22 Posts
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- As per recommendations of 7th CPC adopted by ESIC & other allowances except T.A.
Senior Resident:- PG Degree/Diploma in concerned speciality from a recognized university.
|Age Limit||Max- 37 years (Relaxation for SC/ST /OBC/PH as per rules.)|
|Selection Process||Walk-in Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format (attached below) and duly affixed recent passport size photograph, one set of attested photocopies of testimonials (including MBBS & PG attempt certificate, 10th passing certificate as proof date of birth) and relevant documents including DMC registration certificate and original documents for verification.
The walk-in interview will be held at the following Venue:-
Venue:- Office of Medical Superintendent, IG ESI Hospital Delhi
Notification Date:- 03rd July 2019
Walk-in Date & Time:- 09th July 2019
Advt. Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Applicants having complete Bio-Data as per format uploaded on ESIC website along with duly affixed recent passport size photograph, one set of attested photocopies of testimonials (including MBBS & PG attempt certificate, 10th passing certificate as proof date of birth) and relevant documents including DMC registration certificate may report to the office of Medical Superintendent, IG ESI Hospital Delhi on the date of walk-in interview at 09:00 A.M. The verification of documents will be done upto 10:30 AM with original certificate.
- The candidates must be registered with Delhi Medical Council before joining the post, if selected.
- Candidates working in Govt. Service should produce NOC from their department at the time of interview.
- Other terms and conditions shall be as per Govt. of India rules.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The candidates will have to make their own arrangement of stay.
- The candidates must bring original documents for verification at 09:00 A.M sharp on the date of interview.
- The number of posts may increase or decrease as per requirement and approval of Medical Superintendent.