ESIC Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 19 Full-Time Specialist/ Part Time Specialist, Senior Resident Posts has been released on the official website at esic.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Employees’ State Insurance Corporation can apply for a Walk-in application on or before 2021-06-03.
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Full-Time Specialist/ Part Time Specialist, Senior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||19|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, PG Degree/ Diploma|
ESIC Post Details
Full-Time Specialist/ Part Time Specialist: 6 Posts
Senior Resident: 1 Post
Full-Time Specialist/ Part Time Specialist: 12 Posts
- Full-Time Specialist/ Part Time Specialist: MBBS and PG Degree or equivalent.
- Senior Resident: PG Degree/Diploma in Critical Care, General Medicine, Pulmonology or Anesthesia.
- Full-Time Specialist/ Part Time Specialist: PG Degree or PG Diploma in concerned specialty. Candidates with 2 years experience after MBBS in the concerned specialty in Govt./Reputed hospitals will be considered if PG candidates are not available.
- Full-Time Specialist/ Part Time Specialist: Rs. 60000 – 123000/- per month
- Senior Resident: Rs. 67700 – 114307/- per month
- Full-Time Specialist/ Part Time Specialist: Rs. 89750 – 92000/- per month
Age Limit: 45 years as of 3rd June 2021
Demand Draft has drawn in favor of ESI Fund Account No.1 payable at SBI, Kalamassery
General/OBC: Rs. 250/-
SC/ST: Rs. 50/-
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates are advised to submit their interest to appear for interview by email/phone 5 days in advance from the date of the interview and to attend WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on the dates mentioned below, at ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam with application in the prescribed proforma, all original documents, one set of photocopy of all original documents and one recent passport size photograph (affixed on the application).
Notification Date: 18th May 2021
Walk-In-Interview Date: 3rd June 2021