ESIC Karnataka Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 9 Senior Resident Posts has been released on the official website at esic.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Employees State Insurance Corporation Karnataka can apply Walkin application on or before 2023-07-04.
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation Karnataka|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||9|
|Educational Qualification||MD, DNB, PG Diploma, MS, Master Degree|
ESIC Karnataka Post Details
Emergency Medicine: 6 Posts
Radiology: 1 Posts
Anatomy: 1 Posts
Ophthalmology : 1 Posts
- Emergency Medicine: MD /DNB/PG Diploma/in Emergency Medicine(Preferably). MS in General Surgery MD in Anaesthesia MD in Respiratory Medicine MS in Orthopedics (In case of non availability of candidates who possess MD in Emergency Medicine)
- Radiology: PG Diploma/DNB/MD/ Master Degree in concerned Specialty.
- Anatomy: PG Diploma/DNB/MD/ Master Degree in concerned Specialty
- Ophthalmology : PG Diploma/DNB/MS/ Mch Master Degree in concerned Specialty.
- Emergency Medicine: Rs. 67,700/- Per Month
- Radiology: Rs. 67,700/- Per Month
- Anatomy: Rs. 67,700/- Per Month
- Ophthalmology : Rs. 67,700/- Per Month
- Emergency Medicine: 45 years
- Radiology: 45 years
- Anatomy: 45 years
- Ophthalmology : 45 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates Walk-in-interview with photocopies of Matriculation Certificate two passport size photographs at the time pf the interview. Address: Academic Block, ESIC PGIMSR, Rajajinagar, Bangalore.
Notification Date: 21st June 2023.
Walk-in-interview Date: 4th July 2023.