ESIC Kerala Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 24 Full Time/Part Time Super Specialists, Full Time/Part Time Specialists, and Senior Resident Posts has been released on the official website at esic.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Kerala can apply Walk-in application on or before 2023-05-12.
|Organization Name||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Kerala|
|Post Name||Full Time/Part Time Super Specialist, Full Time/Part Time Specialist, Senior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||24|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, MD, DM, DNB, PG Degree, PG Diploma|
ESIC Kerala Post Details
Full Time/ Part Time Super Specialist: 2 Posts
Full-Time/Part-Time Specialist: 2 Posts
Senior Resident (3 Years): 5 Posts
Senior Resident (1 Year): 15 Posts
- Full Time/ Part Time Super Specialist: MBBS and MD, DM/DNB (Gastroenterology/Nephrology).
- Full Time/ Part Time Specialist: MBBS and PG Degree or equivalent
- Senior Resident (3 Years): PG Degree/Diploma in concerned speciality.
- Senior Resident (1 Year): PG Degree or PG Diploma in concerned speciality, Candidates with 2 years experience after MBBS in the concerned speciality in Govt/Reputed hospitals will be considered G candidates are not available. PG Doctors will be given preference in Casualty Department
- Full Time/ Part Time Super Specialist: Rs. 1,00,000 – 2,40,000/-
- Full Time/ Part Time Specialist: Rs. 60,000 – 1,58,683/- Per Month
- Senior Resident (3 Years): Rs. 1,37,771/- Per Month
- Senior Resident (1 Year): Rs. 1,35,521 – 1,37,771/- Per Month
- Full Time/ Part Time Super Specialist: 69 years
- Full-Time/Part-Time Specialist: 69 years
- Senior Resident (3 Years): 45 years
- Senior Resident (1 Year): 45 years
General/OBC fee: Rs.250/-
SC/ST fee: Rs.50/-
PWD/Female fee: Nil
Payment Mode: Demand Draft
Selection Process: walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates Walk-in-interview with the application in the prescribed proforma, all original documents, one set of photocopies of all original documents, and one recent passport size photograph at the time of the interview. Address: ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam District, Kerala.
Notification Date: 28th April 2023
Walk-in-interview Date: 12th May 2023