ESIC Kolkata recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.esic.nic.in for the recruitment of 38 (thirty eight) Senior Resident Vacancies. Walk-in-Interview 06th March 2018.
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Kolkata|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|No of vacancies||38|
|Job location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Interview date||06th March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by ESIC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for ESIC recruitment 2018.
ESIC recruitment of Senior Resident vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Senior Resident||38||Rs. 67700/-|
ESIC 2018 Senior Resident eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Medical PG Degree in concerned specialty/Department from a recognized Medical Institution or Medical Diploma in concerned specialty/Department from a recognized Medical Institution with 2 years’ experience from a Medical Institution.
Age Limit: 35 years as on 06.03.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
ESIC 2018 Selection process for Senior Resident
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
ESIC application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
ESIC application form of Senior Resident 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may appear for interview along with Original plus attested copies of MCI/State MC Registration/DCI/State DC Registration, Educational qualifications certificates/mark sheets from Matriculation or equivalent onwards, Experience certificate at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview: At ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
ESIC 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Date & Time of Interview||06.03.2018 at 10:00 AM|
Terms & Conditions:
- Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for joining purpose.
- Candidates selected for engagement will have to execute a contract on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/-. The original contract will be with the hospital and its copy will be with candidate. Cost of the stamp paper will be borne by the candidate.
- On engagement Senior Residents will be required to deposit security of Rs. 32000/- (Rupees thirty two thousand only) through Demand Draft in favour of ESI Fund Account No. 1 at the time of joining, which is refundable only after completion of engagement period and on production of “No dues certificate”.
- Hostel accommodation/quarters will be provided subject to availability