ESIC Maharashtra Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 9 Senior Resident, Specialist Posts has been released on the official website at esic.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Employees State Insurance Corporation Maharashtra can apply Walkin application on or before 2023-04-05.
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Senior Resident, Specialist|
|No. of Vacancies||9|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, PG Degree, Diploma|
ESIC Maharashtra Post Details
Senior Resident: 1 Posts
Senior Resident (GDMO): 3 Posts
Specialist: 5 Posts
- Senior Resident: MBBS with PG Degree or Equivalent / PG Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university If PG degree / diploma candidates are not available in particular specialty, then candidates having 2 years’ experience after MBBS in the concerned specialty may also be considered.
- Senior Resident (GDMO): MBBS with PG Degree or Equivalent / PG Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university If PG degree / diploma candidates are not available in particular specialty, then candidates having 2 years’ experience after MBBS in the concerned specialty may also be considered.
- Specialist: MBBS with P.G Degree or equivalent from recognized university with post PG experience of 3 years or PG Diploma from recognized university having post PG experience of 5 years respectively in particular Specialty for Junior Full Time Specialist. (contractual).
- Senior Resident: Rs. 67,700 – 1,34,135/- Per Month
- Senior Resident (GDMO): Rs. 130391/- Per Month
- Specialist: Rs. 1,30,391 – 1,51,767/- Per Month
- Senior Resident: 45 years
- Senior Resident (GDMO): 45 years
- Specialist: 67 years
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates walk-in-interview along with their original documents & Xerox copies in support of their Date of Birth, Proof of Educational Qualification, and Experience Certificates at the time of the interview. Address: ESIC Hospital, Bibvewadi Pune, Survey No. 690, Bibvewadi, Pune -37.
Walk-in-interview Date: 5th April 2023.