ESIC result 2018 for Multi Tasking Staff post has been released. Aspirants who appeared for the Multi Tasking Staff post exam which was conducted by Employees State Insurance Corporation can check the result by using the given information. Visit the official website www.esic.nic.in to get the result for ESIC Multi Tasking Staff exam 2018.
Huge number of applicants have been appeared for Employees State Insurance Corporation Multi Tasking Staff exam 2018. Now each and every candidate is looking for the ESIC Multi Tasking Staff result 2018. If you are one of them then you are at right place. We were continuously checking Employees State Insurance Corporation official website to check the result’s update for our website subscriber.
Candidates who are waiting for the Employees State Insurance Corporation result 2018 can get the same on this page. We have updated the latest ESIC 2018 result for Multi Tasking Staff posts.
ESIC result 2018 for Multi Tasking Staff Posts Information
|Name of Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of Post||Multi Tasking Staff|
How to download ESIC result 2018 for Multi Tasking Staff Posts Information?
- First of all, open website browser and open official website for ESIC www.esic.nic.in.
- Navigate to ‘Recruitment’ tab.
- Select the link for the post of Multi Tasking Staff.
- Click to download the pdf file to view the result details.
- Congratulations if you cleared the Exam.
- The candidates shortlisted for verification must bring all original documents in support of their eligibility criteria for the concerned post at the time of verification along with one set of self-attested copies of the documents.
- Calling of candidates for documents verification does not confer any right upon the candidate for his/her appointment to the concerned post. The candidature of candidates is purely provisional. If at any stage, it is found that he/she is involved in any malpractices in the examination process, his/her selection/appointment shall be summarily cancelled and appropriate legal action shall be initiated against him/her.
- Candidates will have to make their own arrangement of stay for appearing in the document verification process and no TA/DA is admissible for the same