ESIC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.esic.nic.in for the recruitment of total 04 (four) jobs out of which 02 (two) for Senior Resident and 02 (two) for Part Time Specialist Vacancies. Walk-in-Interview 14th March 2018.
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Senior Resident, Part Time Specialist|
|No of vacancies||04|
|Job location||Tirunelveli (Tamil Nadu)|
|Interview date||14th March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by ESIC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for ESIC recruitment 2018.
ESIC recruitment of Senior Resident, Part Time Specialist vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|Senior Resident||02||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-|
|1||Part Time Specialist||02||Rs. 40000/-|
ESIC 2018 Senior Resident, Part Time Specialist eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: MBBS with PG Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty from Recognized University for S.no-1. Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty from Recognized University for S.no-2.
Age Limit: 35 years for S.no-1 & 66 years for S.no-2 as on 14.03.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
ESIC 2018 Selection process for Senior Resident, Part Time Specialist
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
ESIC application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
ESIC application form of Senior Resident, Part Time Specialist 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may appear for interview along with Original plus attested copies of MCI/State MC Registration/DCI/State DC Registration, Educational qualifications certificates/mark sheets from Matriculation or equivalent onwards, Experience certificate at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview: At ESIC Hospital, Vannarpettai, Tirunelveli.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
ESIC 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Date & Time of Interview||14.03.2018 at 10:00 AM|
Terms and conditions:-
- The number of vacancies may be changed without any prior notice.
- No. TA/DA will be admissible either for the ‘Walk- in- interview’ or for joining the post.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to fill up all or not to fill up any post.
- Selected candidates will have no claim for regularization of the service in the hospital.
- Hostel accommodation/quarters/uniform will not be provided.
- The selected candidates’ will have to join within 07 days from the date of receipt of the Selection order.
- The selected candidate ( For Senior Resident one year) will have to furnish a DD/Bankers Cheque for an amount of R.30,000/-(Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) drawn in favour of ‘ESIC A/c No 1’ payable at Tirunelveli, towards security deposit. However, this amount will be appropriated towards administrative cost in case, the candidate resigns/terminates his/her contract within Nine months of the commencement of the contract with or without prior notice and without one month’s notice thereafter.
- The selection is subject to the candidates proving their medical fitness & verification of their Character & Antecedents.
- Private practice is strictly not allowed as the selected candidates will be in receipt of Non Practicing allowance. If found guilty, suitable action as provided under the relevant rules shall be taken.
- The appointment shall not offer any right or preference for regular appointment.
- In case regular candidate in, the appointment shall be terminated as per the condition of the contract.
- No claim for any service benefit like, PF, Pension, Gratuity, medical Allowance, Seniority, Promotion and leave will be admissible.
- Candidates must be registered with Tamilnadu Medial Council or MCI before joining the post.
- The candidate who is in the Government Service should submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
- Candidate seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC must ensure that they are entitled to such reservations per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the required certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated in this Notice. OBC candidates should ensure that they are in possession of valid OBC Certificate issued within the due date issued by the authority mentioned in the format.
- The candidate claiming reservation / age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the community Certificate in Annexure “A” prescribe vide Govt. Of India, Department of Personnel and Training OM No.36036/2/2013-Estt(Res). Date 30.05.2014 failing which the benefit of reservation / relaxation will not be given or their application shall be rejected and no request/ correspondence will be entertained. Certificates issued in other format will not be accepted and the candidates will be treated as “General Category” for all purpose.
- The candidates are advised to bring their application/Bio data and original certificates.
- Candidates who have worked already as a Senior Resident under 3 years Central Senior Residency Scheme for 3 years are not eligible for applying for the post of Senior Resident.
- All the candidates are directed report in the office of the Medical Superintendent ESIC Hospital, Vannarpettai, Tirunelveli as per the timing mentioned above.
- On selection candidates has to open an SB Account in the State Bank of India any Branches (This is applicable to cases where SB account is not held in State Bank of India).
- The decision of the selection board will be final on all aspects of selection and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstance.
- The tenure is for a maximum period of tenure is One year or till the regular incumbent joins whichever is earlier.
- The candidates shall be governed by the relevant Rules and Regulations adopted by the ESIC in this regard.