ESIC recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.esic.nic.in for the recruitment of 159 vacancies at Employee State Insurance Corporation. The candidate who is looking for Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk can apply online application on or before 15-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Employee State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||159|
|Educational Qualification||12th pass, Degree|
Stenographer:- 16 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- and Grade pay Rs 2400/-
Upper Division Clerk:- 143 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- and Grade pay Rs 2400/-
Job Type:- Regular Basis
Stenographer: Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board). A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi. Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
Upper Division Clerk: A degree of a recognized University or equivalent. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
18 to 27 years as on 15th April 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Computer Skill Test and Stenography Test.
SC/ST/PWD/Female/Ex-Servicemen & Departmental Candidates:- Rs. 250/-
Others:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk posts in ESIC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on ESIC official website at www.esic.nic.in on or before 15th April 2019.
Closing date to apply online:- 15th April 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PH: 10 years
- Candidates are not required to submit to ESIC either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. Copy of printout of online application must be retained and produced on demand.
- ESI Corporation will not undertake detailed scrutiny of online applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the decision of ESIC shall be final.
- Before applying, candidates in their own interest are advised to go through the detailed instructions contained in this notice and also available on the website of ESI Corporation (http://esic.nic.in)
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC /PWD/EX-Servicemen must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice and as per the instructions issued by Govt. of India. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format of Govt. of India in support of their claim. Candidates claiming reservation/ age relaxation under OBC Category should possess the OBC Certificate as given at Annexure -”A” prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personal and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 15.11.93 along with Self Declaration to be given at later stage as given at Annexure “B” failing which the benefit of reservation or age relaxation will not be given.
- ESIC Employees/Government Servants claiming age relaxation shall have to produce a certificate in the prescribed format annexed at ‘C’ from their office in respect of the length of continuous service which should be not less than three years in the immediate period preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should continue to have the status of ESIC Employee/Government Servants till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
- Ex-Servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Government in Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to exservicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for claiming benefits of reservation under Ex-Servicemen category. However, they are eligible for age relaxation only. The period of “Call up Service” of an Ex-Serviceman in the Armed Forces shall also be treated as service rendered in the Armed Forces for purpose of age relaxation. For any serviceman of the three Armed Forces of the Union to be treated as Ex-Serviceman for the purpose of securing the benefits of reservation, he must have already acquired, at the relevant time of submitting his application for the Post / Service, the status of ex-serviceman and /or is in a position to establish his acquired entitlement by documentary evidence from the competent authority that he would complete specified term of engagement with the Armed Forces within the stipulated period of one year from the Closing Date, or otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency. Serving Defense Personnel shall have to produce certificate issued by the competent authority in the Performa given annexed at ‘D’.
- CLOSING DATE: The Closing Date for submission of Online Application through ESIC website www.esic.nic.in is 15.04.2019.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit, essential qualification and other criteria regarding eligibility for the post shall be the closing date of submission of online application i.e 15.04.2019.
- The post carries All India Service Liability and the candidates selected for the post are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- Mobiles, other electronic gadgets and wireless equipments are banned within the premises of the examination centers. Their possession in switched on or switched off mode is considered by the ESI Corporation as a manipulative practice and will invite summarily cancellation of candidature, debarment from the ESIC’s examinations and/or criminal prosecution.