ESIC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.esic.nic.in for the recruitment of total 206 (two hundred six) jobs out of which 46 (forty six) vacancies for Professor, 75 (seventy five) for Associate Professor & 85 (eighty five) Assistant Professor Vacancies. Job seekers may apply on or before 02nd April 2018.
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|No of vacancies||206|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||02nd April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by ESIC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for ESIC recruitment 2018.
ESIC recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Professor||46||Rs. 37400 – 67000/-|
|2||Associate Professor||75||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-|
|3||Assistant Professor||85||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-|
ESIC 2018 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: MD (Doctor of Medicine) or MS (Master of Surgery) or a recognized qualification equivalent for S.no-1. MD (Doctor of Medicine) or MS (Master of Surgery) or MDS in Dentistry from a recognized qualification equivalent for S.no-2 & 3.
Age Limit: 50 years
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
ESIC 2018 Selection process for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
ESIC application fee for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for ESIC should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ST/PWD/Departmental/Women/Ex-serviceman: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 225/- (Rupee two hundred twenty five only)
ESIC application form of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the official website www.esic.nic.in on or before 02.04.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
ESIC 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last Date of online Registration||02.04.2018|
- The crucial date for determining the age limit and other eligibility criteria shall be the closing date for receipt of online applications from candidates i.e. 02.04.2018.
- Mere submission of online application does not confer any right to the candidate for being called for interview.
- In case of receipt of incomplete online application, ESIC reserves the right to decide about such applications.
- Wrong declarations/submission of false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage.
- Before applying for the post the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria mentioned above. The Corporation would be free to reject any application at any stage of selection process if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied.
- Fee once paid is not refundable.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
- Disqualification – No person:-
- who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
- Who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person; shall be eligible for appointment to the said posts. Provided that the Director General may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this Regulation.