ESIC recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.esic.nic.in for the recruitment of 69 vacancies at Employees State Insurance Corporation. The candidate who is looking for Senior Resident may appear for Walk-in-Interview 17th & 18th December 2018.
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Total Number of Posts||69|
|Post name||Senior Resident|
|Senior Resident||69 Posts|
|Qualification||MBBS and PG Degree or Diploma in concerned speciality from recognized university.|
|Age limit||37 years as on 30th November 2018|
|Pay Scale||Check Official Notification|
|Through Demand draft is drawn in favour of ESIC Saving Fund Account No. 2 payable at New Delhi.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Interview Date||17th & 18th December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
How to Apply
|All eligible and Interested candidates may appear for walk-in-interview along with all the testimonials in original and their one self-attested copy as per schedule of Walk-in-interview on the date & time mentioned against their respective speciality.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
Venue of interview: Academic Block, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi-15.
Terms & Conditions
- Final No. of vacancies may vary.
- Candidates who have completed 3 years Senior Residency need not appear for interview.
- For the post of Senior Resident Casualty, Candidate having 2 years’ experience after MBBS out of which 1 year Junior Residency from a Govt. hospital either in concerned specialty or in Medicine, Surgery, and Orthopedics can be considered.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in interview.
- The candidate who is in Service should submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
- The selected candidate will have to furnish a DD/Bankers Cheque for an amount of Rs. 30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) drawn in favor of “ESI Saving Fund Account No. 2” payable at New Delhi, towards security deposit.
- 3% of total 37 posts for SR under 3 years residency scheme and 32 posts for SR against GDMO for 1 year on contractual basis respectively are reserved for the person with disabilities (PWD- OL, OA, & ND).
- The candidates who wish to appear for both Senior Resident (3Years) and Senior Resident against GDMO (1year) posts, shall be required to apply separately for each post.