ESIC recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.esic.nic.in for the recruitment of 79 vacancies at Employees State Insurance Corporation. The candidate who is looking for Junior Engineer can apply online application from 16th November 2018 and before 15th December 2018.
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Total Number of Posts||79|
|Post name||Junior Engineer|
|Junior Engineer||79 Posts|
|Qualification||Diploma / Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.|
|Age limit||30 years as on 15th December 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 35400/- Per Month|
|SC/ST/PWD/Female/Ex-Servicemen/Departmental Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|Through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||16th November 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||15th December 2018|
|Fee Submission Last date||18th December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Examination.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.esic.nic.in from 16th November 2018 to 15th December 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Candidates are not required to submit to ESIC, either by post or by hand, the printouts of their online applications or any other document.
- The printout of online application must be retained and produced on demand.
- Admit Card will not be sent by post. It should be downloaded by the candidates from the website.
- ESI Corporation will not undertake detailed scrutiny of online applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the requirements of essential qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the decision of ESIC shall be final.
- Before applying, candidates in their own interest are advised to go through the detailed instructions contained in this notice and also available on the website of ESI Corporation ( www.esic.nic.in )
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits under SC/ST/OBC /PWD category must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice and as per the instructions issued by Govt. of India. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format of Govt. of India in support of their claim. Candidates claiming reservation/ age relaxation under OBC Category should submit the OBC Certificate given at Annexure -”A” prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personal and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 15.11.93 along with Self Declaration given at Annexure “B” failing which the benefit of reservation or age relaxation will not be given.
- CLOSING DATE: The Closing Date for submission of Online Application through ESIC website www.esic.nic.in is 15.12.2018.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit, essential qualification and other criteria regarding eligibility for the post shall be the closing date of submission of online application i.e. 15.12.2018.
- The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- Mobiles, other electronic gadgets and wireless equipment are banned within the premises of the examination centres. Their possession in switched on or switched off mode is considered by the ESI Corporation as a manipulative practice and will invite summarily cancellation of candidature, debarment from the ESIC’s examinations and/or criminal prosecution.