FACT recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.fact.co.in for the recruitment of 06 vacancies at Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited. The candidate who is looking for Assistant (General & Finance) can apply online application from 20th September 2018 and before 11th October 2018.
|Organization Name||Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||6|
|Assistant (General)||2 Posts|
|Assistant (Finance)||4 Posts|
|Qualification||Assistant (General): Graduate with minimum 50% marks, and knowledge in Office Automation Systems/Computer knowledge especially word processing and spreadsheets like MS Word and MS Excel.|
Assistant (Finance): Graduate in Commerce with minimum 50% marks, and knowledge in Office Automation Systems/Computer knowledge especially word processing and spreadsheets like MS Word and MS Excel.
|Age limit||35 years as on 1st September 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 13000/- Per Month|
|Unreserved & OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|Through Online Mode|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||20th September 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||11th October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Online Test and Practical/Skill Test.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.fact.co.in from 20th September 2018 to 11th October 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Candidates should possess a valid e-mail ID. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID (to be entered compulsorily in the online application form) active for at least one year. No change in the e-mail ID given in the online application will be allowed once application is submitted online. All future correspondence with candidates shall be done through the email ID given in the online application only. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of notifications, information/ communication etc. will be of the candidate. The company will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent, due to invalid / wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate or for delay/nonreceipt of information if a candidate fails to access his mail or Company website in time.
- Once online application is submitted, request for change of Mailing address/ e-mail ID/ category/ as declared in the online application will not be entertained.
- Relaxations / Reservations are applicable as per Government Directives. In the case of candidates under the reserved category, valid Caste / Community/disability/ex-service certificate as per the respective format prescribed by the Government shall be submitted to the Company in original before joining, failing which candidature is liable to be rejected. Please note that the Caste / Community certificate shall be issued by competent authority not below the rank of Tahsildar. The OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate in the prescribed format to be furnished before joining, shall be not older than 6 months as on date of joining.
- PWBD candidates may be considered for posts not reserved for PWBD, provided the posts are identified for PWBD, and they fulfil the standards prescribed for Unreserved candidates. Age relaxation of 10 years shall be applicable in such cases.
- SC/ST/OBC-NCL candidates may apply for posts not reserved for them, against unreserved posts, provided they fulfil the standards prescribed for Unreserved candidates. No relaxation in age shall be applicable.
- Candidates presently employed in Central/State Govt. departments/ PSUs / Autonomous bodies with Govt participation, etc., if selected, shall furnish No Objection Certificate and release letter including conduct certificate from the present employer before being allowed to join. Please ensure that requisite approvals are taken before application.
- Candidates presently employed in private sector shall produce release letter including conduct certificate from the employer before being allowed to join.
- Number of posts mentioned above may increase or decrease depending upon the requirement of the Company. The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions , to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the recruitment process if need so arises, without assigning any reason whatsoever. The Company reserves the right to create and operate a panel of suitable candidates.
- Eligibility for calling for test will be based on the details furnished in the online application and declarations/documents uploaded by the applicant. The candidates are required to submit originals of the documents when called for. The documents submitted with the application will be verified against originals to be submitted when called for. Those who fail to furnish original documents or do not meet the requirements as to age, qualification, eligibility, reservation status, etc. on verification of the original documents, will not be considered for selection.
- Candidature of an applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification. Being called / appearing for the online test or medical test,or qualifying in the online test/medical test will not confer any right on the candidates for selection or appointment. The Company reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidate at any stage of selection proceedings for any reason whatsoever.
- Candidates who had resigned/taken voluntary retirement (other than Ex-employees of FACT Schools covered under “Scheme for Employment of School Staff who availed Voluntary Retirement during 2004”) /terminated from FACT shall not be eligible to apply.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his candidature.
- All appointments are subject to verification of antecedents. Appointment shall be valid only if a candidate is cleared after antecedents verification.
- Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled in courts within the jurisdiction of Kochi only.